Vator.tv respects your privacy. The Privacy Notice below details the measures
taken by Vator.tv to protect your privacy in connection with your use of
vator.tv and other websites owned by Vator.tv. Vator.tv provides this
Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or
continue using the Vator.tv's Sites. Your use of the Vator.tv Sites and any
personal information you provide on the Vator.tv Sites remains subject to the
Vator.tv with any information and do not use Vator.tv’s Site.
signify your acceptance of the changes for information gathered after the date
of the change. Please note that any video, image, or other content
posted at the direction of Users onto the Vator.tv Sites becomes published
content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to
this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice discloses our privacy practices including the notification of:
- Personally identifiable information ("PII") collected through our Sites;
- Intended usage of this PII;
- The circumstances under which we disclose PII;
- Choices available regarding opt-in/opt-out, data collection, use and distribution of the information;
- Security measures to protect the loss or misuse of information under Vator.tv's control;
- How to maintain the accuracy of your information.
Information We Collect
- Vator.tv Cookies: When you visit the Vator.tv Website, we send one or more cookies
- a small file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or
to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Vator.tv features and services may not function properly
specific to your interests. Vator.tv may set and access Vator.tv "cookies" on your computer. Vator.tv let's
other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer.
Vator.tv uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser.
Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed
by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Vator.tv's cookies. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject
to their own privacy policies, not this one. Vator.tv has no control over the information collected from or about you
by any third party after you have left the Vator.tv Sites.
- Log Information: When you use the Vator.tv Sites, our servers automatically record information that
your browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request,
Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type,
number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent
on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Vator.tv Sites, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons)
which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner).
In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Vator.tv, we may retain those communications
in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
are owned and operated by Vator.tv.
By clicking on links to other websites, advertisers and other third parties, you are leaving the Site.
Once you have left the Vator.tv Sites, Vator.tv does not control the data collection and privacy practices, or other activities,
of any third party linked to this Site and Vator.tv assumes no liability and is not responsible for any practices of such third party websites.
Vator.tv allows other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within the Vator.tv Sites.
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear
on the Vator.tv Sites. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens. They may also use other technologies
Vator.tv does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except
as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser
asks Vator.tv to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who
have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description
of the audience they are trying to reach. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers or ad networks.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,
How We Use Information
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the Vator.tv Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Vator.tv Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Vator.tv Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Vator.tv Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When We Disclose Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Vator.tv Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant ("Mandatory Disclosures").
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Please contact Vator.tv with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices using this.
Vator.tv may consider requests from unrelated third parties to contact you, but we will not give that third party any PII unless Vator.tv has obtained your consent. You may give this consent by "opting-in" to having your information shared with third parties when you register. Additionally, Vator.tv provides you the opportunity to be sent newsletters and information about programming, promotional events, marketing events and opportunities to participate in research studies. If you would like to exercise your right under the CAN SPAM Act to not receive future e-mail correspondence from us, except with respect to your prior financial transactions or communications, regarding Mandatory Disclosures or as otherwise required by law, you may do so by sending us an email at [email protected]. You can also send us an email at [email protected] for any opt-out or opt-in purpose. You may review, change or delete any information you submitted to Vator.tv by going to the registration page at any time. You must include your name and password, and a description of the information you would like to change.
Vator.tv endeavors to ensure the commercially reasonable protection of user's PII. Vator.tv uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. However, the Internet is an open system and technology and human operators are not infallible. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that the individual user information you have transmitted, including PII, will not be intercepted by others and/or decrypted or accidentally disclosed. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. If Vator.tv learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Vator.tv may post a notice on the Vator.tv Sites if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us using this contact form [email protected].
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Special Note to International Users
Changes And Updates To This Privacy Notice
Please contact Vator.tv with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice using this contact form [email protected].