Kieve’s successful career has focused on digital entertainment, digital products, direct marketing, and new business creation. He has consistently created and run successful and profitable new businesses. Kieve is a digital media pioneer at the forefront of recognizing growth opportunities, creating innovative programs and products and forming new and unique businesses.
Currently is he is the Co-Founder and CEO of Dather, an early stage Internet company providing event sponsors and organizers a social media marketing application that expands brand awareness, builds communities, and increases profits. Dather’s innovative timeline interface has recently been validated by Facebook. He is also a Graduate of the Founder Institute and Dather was nominated as one of the Best of 2011 amongst over 400 companies worldwide.
- Led BD and Sales efforts at the first global professional video game league, Championship Gaming Series (a DirecTV, BSkyB, STAR funded startup.) Tripled revenues.
- Managed the mobile content business at Infospace. $200 MM+ in revenues.
- Ran the digital business at BMG for the US leading into the merger with Sony. Grew revenues from $1 MM to $125 MM in two years.
- Crafted historic, successful new media campaigns for artists ranging from Elvis Presley to Dave Mathews Band while at RCA Records.
- Managed and ran Columbiahouse.com's initial customer acquisition and membership retention efforts.