|Type of investor||Early stage VC|
Credential Protection, Good News Capital, Left Behind Games
Enable Incorporated, Contigo Software, Left Behind Games, Credential Protection
To inspire others to find elegant solutions to life's most difficult problems.
Apple, Amazon, Qualcomm, Google, eBay, PayPal, Twitter
-Sad that I'm only one person but content understanding that together we can make the world a better place.
-Passionate about getting up most days with the intention and hope of discovering something amazing. Somedays I just like to sleep in.
Being greedy. You may have a really good idea... but with others it will become great!
1. What is this supposed to teach me?
2. Your team will follow what you do not what you say.
3. Raising money only gets you out of the gate, it's still up to you to win the race. "Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying" -W. Clement Stone
1. Friends, Family and Colleagues(If those closest to you don't believe in you why should anyone else)
2. Revenues carry more weight than projections (some might invest in a concept but nearly everyone will want to invest in a business that makes money)
3. Become a PR machine (Remember you are running for President- your life is open to public scrutiny and you wouldn't have it any other way)
54, Co-founder of Credential Protection, LLC. Managing Director of Good News Capital, LLC, an investment and public relations consultancy. Before Good News Capital, Mr. Frichner was co-founder, Chairman and President of Left Behind Games Inc. a publisher and developer of inspirational entertainment who led his company to an IPO worth over $250 million through a reverse merger. Mr. Frichner is married since 1988 and has two adult sons, one at Cornell University, the other attending Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and two daughters and resides in Temecula, California.