Need some help managing your email? If so, then you might want to take a look at Xobni, Inc. (or "inbox" spelled backwards). This week we are going to take a look at their latest round of financing which was completed in April 2010.
Xobni, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company provides a product that works with Outlook and with the Blackberry email applications. They have created an intelligent and unique way to manage and search through contacts by creating in depth profiles for every person that you have ever communicated with. To date the company has raised approximately $25 MM. The latest round of funding came in April 2010, bringing in approximately $11.3 MM. Participants in this recent round included Cisco Systems, Inc., Khosla Ventures, BlackBerry Partners Fund, RRE Ventures, Atomico Ventures, First Round Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
The Deal Terms for this latest round were:
- Filing Date: 04/01/2010
- Liquidation Preference for the Current Round: Senior
- Round of Financing: Series C
- Multiple of the Liquidation Preference: 1x
- Type of Preferred Stock: Conventional Convertible
- Anti-Dilution Protection: Weighted Average
- Redemption at Investor's Option: No
- Pay-to-Play Provisions: No
- Cumulative Dividends: No
- Dividend Rate: 8%
- Price Per Share: $1.41
- Amount Raised in Current Round: $11.3
- Post-Money Valuation: Subscribe Today!
Interested in getting access to data on Xobni's previous venture financing rounds? Sign Up for a subscription today!
See how the Valuation & Deal Term Database works in this 5-minute video demonstration: