After the initial support of Joomla 1.5, Banckle Live Chat now offers Online Help and Live Customer Support extension for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7. Now you can freely reach-out to your Joomla website visitors in a more personal, customer-driven and collaborative way. Banckle Live Chat fits right in with Joomla by allowing you to keep track of your portal/website visitors and chat to them interactively - while collecting their system and demographic information as well. The module can be downloaded from the Banckle Live Chat page at the Joomla Extensions library.
It is fully customizable, pretty light-weight, east to install and requires just a free account at Banckle to complete the integration with Joomla sites. You can also watch this tutorial video for further illustration. With Banckle Live Chat, you can easily monitor the browsing activities of your website visitors in the real-time, guide them about your products, motivate them to make a decision and the result will be a customer.
Its advanced admin console allows you to perform many important tasks with utmost ease and the inbuilt analytics feature provides you a variety of information to help you monitor your website traffic in a more productive way.
Instructions for installing Banckle Live Chat Plugin for Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7
- Step 1- Download the Banckle Live Chat Module for Joomla
- Step 2- Login to your Joomla administrator’s area, click on Extensions and then Install/Uninstall
- Step 3- Upload mod_bancklelivechat.zip and press Upload File and Install
- Step 4- On the Extensions menu, select Module Manager and click on Banckle Live Chat
- Step 5- select Yes from the Enabled field in the Details area, and In the Parameters area, you need to copy the Banckle Live Chat Widget code in the Banckle Live Chat Widget Code field. And press the Save button
- Step 6- Once you have everything configured and installed, you can see Banckle Live Chat widget on your website
Getting Banckle Live Chat Widget Code?
- First of all, you need to Sign Up with Banckle. (Its free and would not take more than 15 seconds)
- Once you have a Banckle account you can sign-in to apps.banckle.com
- After logging in, click Admin in the website header toolbar.
- From the left panel, click Live Chat and then Department. From the Department toolbar, click Add Department. Name your Department and don't forget to choose a User.
- 5- Now again From the left panel, click Deployment Widget and From the Deployment Widget toolbar, click Add Deployment, Name your Deployment and choose the already created Department.
- From the HTML Code tab, click Copy to Clipboard and then press Save to save the Deployment settings.
- You can now copy this code in Step 5 of Banckle Live Chat Installation.
Overview: Banckle Live Chat
Banckle Live Chat is your FREE online chat & customer support solution. It is fully customizable and includes a variety of built-in templates, themes, widgets and tools for boosting customer service productivity. It achieves the great scalability by allowing multiple websites, multiple departments and multiple operators. You get all the freedom to customize the support structure as you like. Other important live support features like canned messages, file sharing, SSL encryption, proactive invitation, 24 x 7 support, visual and sound notifications are also supported. You can also track visitors and monitor their browsing activities using the analytics & reporting features.
Read more about Banckle Live Chat
- Experience Banckle Live Chat in the real-time
- Banckle Live Chat Homepage
- Banckle Live Chat Marketplace
- Banckle Live Chat Video Tutorials
- Banckle Live Chat Documentation