Vator’s community is the home to entrepreneurs who embrace their passion and follow their dreams.
Our newly-designed profiles allow members to express themselves by sharing their interests, lessons learned, as well as bits and pieces of their roller-coaster journey.
These profiles give entrepreneurs an opportunity to showcase themselves and tell their story. So if you are an entrepreneur, a serial entrepreneur, or even an aspiring entrepreneur, we'd like to hear from you.
According to his VEQ Anji is a thought leader and is good at team motivation and sales management.
You are a(n):
Name companies you've founded or co-founded:
If you are an entrepreneur, why?
I want to change the world.
List your favorite startups:
Fab, Square, Qwiki, Twitter, Mailchimp, Capseo :-)
What's most frustrating and rewarding about entrepreneurship/innovation?
days only have 26 hours... I mean 24 !
clients saying that the service is great
employees saying the boss is great
What's the No. 1 mistake entrepreneurs make?
In fact there are two N°1 mistake to me :
1. Focusing to much on the idea and not at all on the business model beside it
2. Mixing up friendship and associates
What are the top three lessons you've learned as an entrepreneur?
Execution is the key
Focus on satisfying clients
Make cash, then improve the product
What entrepreneurs do you most admire and why?
he is a guru, a visionary, a tyrant.
everything he touches almost go into gold
he is both an engineer and a great salesman
moreover he is one of the best showman ever seen
he is one perfect team in one person
What do people misunderstand about being an entrepreneur?
1. That being an entrepreneur is not being unemployed
2. That being an entrepreneur is a choice
3. That being an entrepreneur is not working without rules
4. That taking risk is cool
5. That not having holidays, high wage, 9 to 5 and the big package is a shame
6. That entrepreneurs are entrepreneurs to be early retired :-)