Banckle Marketplace has now launched its Ubuntu APT-Repository and Ubuntu users can now install Banckle Online Meeting plugin for 64bit as well as 32 bit OS directly from apt-repository. It enables Ubuntu users to easily conduct webinars, web conferencing and online meeting sessions with anyone in a more social and friendly way using the advanced features of Banckle Online Meeting. But before setting up the updated plugin; please make sure that Banckle Marketplace packages are already installed using APT-Get command.
Installing the updated plugin:
- In your terminal window, run the following command
sudo apt-get install banckle-online-meeting-plugin
Note: Please ensure that you are connected to the internet when executing this command.
Prior to update (Prerequisite):
Ensure that you have added our repository prior to this update. For detailed instructions to do so please refer to the Installing Banckle Marketplace packages using apt-get blog post or follow the steps below.
1. Open the file /etc/apt/sources.list in a text editor of your choice and paste the appropriate (for your
Ubuntu version) line at the end of the file.
- Ubuntu 10.10
deb http://marketplace.banckle.com/apt-repository maverick official
- Ubuntu 11.04
deb http://marketplace.banckle.com/apt-repository natty official
2. After adding the appropriate line, save the file, and exit your text editor. Now download the key and save it on your computer. Use the following command to import the key. This key is used to verify the package.
sudo apt-key add /path/to/banckle-marketplace.key
Note: Where "/path/to/banckle-marketplace.key" is the path where you saved the downloaded key. You can delete the key after success.
The repository is added to your system.
Newly added articles and documentation pages
- Banckle Online Meeting now available for 64-bit Ubuntu
- Using Debian-Ubuntu APT-Get to install Banckle Marketplace Package
- Download Banckle Marketplace Key
- Banckle Marketplace Apps
Overview: Banckle Online Meeting
Banckle Online Meeting is a FREE, lightweight and platform independent web conferencing, webinars, audio and video conferencing solution that allows you to collaboratively participate in rich-media online meetings and conducting interactive eLearning sessions online. Share your full screen or an application, PowerPoint presentations or whiteboards with your clients and colleagues from around the globe. It enables you to start or schedule meetings at your choice and gives you all the power to prepare meeting materials on your computer, set and share meeting agenda, invite attendees from inside and outside and monitor all meeting activities.
Read more about Banckle Online Meeting
- Experience Banckle Online Meeting in the real-time
- Banckle Online Meeting Homepage
- Sign up to evaluate Banckle Online Meeting Free for 12 months
- Banckle Online Meeting Documentation
- Subscribe Banckle Blog to receive latest feeds about Banckle Online Meeting