Your musical journey starts here
- Dr. Alexandre Passant. Founder, CEO / CTO
- Alexandre has more than 10 years of experience in Web technologies, from R&D positions to team and project management (both in industry and academia), leading research funded by industry partners such as Cisco or Google. He holds a Ph.D in Semantic Web technologies for Enterprise 2.0 and is also a Research Fellow at the Digital Enterprise Research Institute and Adjunct Lecturer at National University of Ireland, Galway, regularly speaking in international events. Alexandre leads the company vision from the business and R&D side.
- Julie Letierce. Co-founder, Operations assistant
- Julie previously worked as an event organiser and coordinator for public organisations, and for a film production company. She created educational movies, lead scientific exhibitions and workshops, and established media strategy for cultural events including music festivals. She is also a researcher in science communication at the Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland, Galway, focusing on how scientists interact with mainstream audiences on the Social Web. Julie focuses on the strategy, communication and administrative issues of the company.
- Dr. Yves Raimond. Co-founder, R&D Advisor
- Yves is a Principal Software Engineer at the BBC Future Media & Technology and is the project leader of the Music Ontology. He holds a Ph.D. in Music and the Semantic Web from the Centre for Digital Music at Queen Mary University, London. He regularly participates in Music Hack Days, has done some consulting work for Universal Music Group, and is an invited expert in the Connected Media Experience consortium. Yves advises the company on R&D issues.
- Prof. Stefan Decker. R&D and Business Advisor, Investor
- Stefan is the Director of the Digital Enterprise Research Institute and a full Professor at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He previously established one of the first Semantic Web Research Groups at Stanford University while consulting startup companies in the Silicon Valley, before he had a position at the Information Sciences Institute at theUniversity of Southern California. He is also one of the most widely cited Semantic Web scientists and co-founded Ontoprise in 2000, one of the first company using Semantics for Data integration. Stefan advises the company on R&D and Business issues.