InFlux Partners specializes in building teams that drive revenue and
deliver results for Information and Clean Technology companies. We have
been successfully recruiting and building relationships with
exceptional individuals and organizations since 1998.
See Sara's Interview at the AlwaysOn Summit 2009 at Stanford
Sara Grace Newhall
Sara Grace has recruited winning talent
for emerging companies (and start-up divisions of larger companies)
since 1996. She founded Sara Grace Recruiting in 1998, which became
InFlux Partners in 2006. Over the past 12 years Sara Grace has focused
on building revenue generating teams for entrepreneurial organizations,
and has developed deep knowledge and expertise in all types of
She began her recruiting career at The Culver
Group (INC Magazine Fastest Growing Company) and previously worked at
the business law firm of Mackenzie & Albritton, both in San
In her free time Sara Grace serves as a board
Member of Pathways to Children (an international volunteer
organization). She also likes to practice yoga and dance.
In 2004 George became a Managing Partner at InFlux Partners. Since, he has built up a reputation for being able to consistently find 'needle in a haystack' candidates. With his help, InFlux Partners has been able to grow and expand into new sectors such as Clean Technology.
Prior to InFlux Partners George joined Vector Marketing as a Field Sales Manager. He was promoted to Branch and then District Manager to build out the Los Angeles area for Vector. During his tenure he helped drive Vector's worldwide revenue from $80M to $240M USD. After Vector George went to Costa Rica to help start a boutique, adventure hotel, which opened in 2003.
George earned his BS in Information Management and Technology from Syracuse University. In his spare time, George is an avid surfer.
In a competitive recruiting world we foster a search process that is
proven. We stay adaptive to the constant changes and high demands of
clients; our goal is to add value by saving our clients’ time and
finding them the exact candidate needed in the agreed upon time frame.
Our experience, knowledge and successful track record
give us the confidence to locate winners worldwide. Whether our clients
are looking for one person or an entire team, we seek out and recruit
those individuals who will “Drive Revenue and Deliver Results”.
We free up your time so you can focus on growing your business
We work closely with you to gather all the information we need at the start of a search, usually requesting an in-person meeting to assess your firm’s culture, practices and expectations for the position.
The InFlux Partners process is unique and tailored toward each role and search. This ensures we find the exact match; a candidate that emulates the values, cultural background, and skills your company desires. You will be able to focus on your business activities knowing we are focused on your search.
* 10+ year track-record of successfully serving start-up and entrepreneurial businesses
* Proven process in place for completing your search in the agreed upon time frame
o Process includes locating candidates at the “deeper layers”; those who are not necessarily “looking” for a new role
* We meet candidates to assess cultural fit and team chemistry before introducing them to a client
* Access to top talent through:
o An internal database consists of 25,000 executives that we have personally spoken to and met over the years
o An extended database of over 13M executives world wide
o Recruiter Network
* If your company has internal Recruiting resources, extended beyond their capacity, we are able to assist them and “laser focus” on specific positions, providing a steady pipeline of candidates for difficult, time-sensitive searches
Expertise in Working With:
* Information Technology companies
* Clean Technology companies
* Start-up divisions of larger companies that are expanding to new areas
* Entrepreneurial companies that do not have set processes in place
Revenue Focused Positions Vice President, Director and Line roles:
* Vice President of Sales: Director of Sales, Account Executive, Sales Engineer
* Vice President of Business Development/Channels: Director Business Development, Director of Channel Sales, Channel Sales Manager, Business Development Manager
* Vice President of Marketing: Director of Marketing: Director of MARCOM, Product Marketing Manager, Public Relations Manager
* Vice President of Products: Director Product Management, Product Manager
* Organizational Chart Expertise
* Resume Screening
* Reference Checking
* Salary Assessment
* Offer Negotiation
* Video Conferencing
* Monitoring resignation process to ensure smooth passage into company