Free online service that lets you ask real questions to real doctors without having to pay a single dollar if you are willing to wait a few days for a response. Those who need a response in a pressing can pay for live communication via email, phone or video. The data we are collecting is allowing us to build predictive answers using our algorithm.
An amazing free online service that lets you ask real questions to real doctors without having to pay a single dollar if you are willing to wait a few days for a response. Those who need a response in a pressing can pay for live communication via email, phone or video.
The service was started by Canada-based Dr. Suneel Sharman along with serial entrepreneur Prakash Chand, after they saw the need for an interactive online service for people who need a quick answer or guide to health related questions.
In 2014 Ask The Doctor appointed Mr. Suresh Kanumuri as the CTO of the company and Ask The Doctor opened up a dedicated office in Hyderabad, India with a group of very talented engineers from the India Institute of Technology.
Our companies goal is to make sure every single human being on this planet has access to a doctor regardless of their income. Everybody deserves quality healthcare and we believe our company will be able to double life expectancy around the world.
Ask The Doctors business model is all about keeping everything very simple. Users come to the website, type a question to the doctor, get a response for free within 3-7 days via email, phone or video. If they are in a pressing, they may pay for a 1 hour response time. We have built a database of quality information about each user and are building algorithms to do predictive related answers based on many factors.
Our end goal is to build the worlds largest medical question and answer directory with the highest produced quality answers from our team of doctors.
Our competitive advantage is that we are:
1. Free response from a doctor within 3-7 days
2. Branding power of the name Ask The Doctor
3. Large data base of user inputted questions and information
4. Strong tech team as we hire only the top engineers from the India Institute of Technology
5. Strong marketing team as we have many famous professional athletes as our angel investors who are willing to spread the brand name via many channels.
6. Strong medical team as we have many board certified physicians as our angel investors and advisors.