A Greater Town is a geocentric marketing and communications
site for art, culture, community, business and real estate,
with a home page for every town.
More about: http://www.agreatertown.com/montclair_nj/about_a_greater_town_000512
Gary Mirkin, CEO (formerly Publisher, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company Magazine)
Robert Tynes, CIO (formerly Systems Analyst, IBM - M.B.A. Stanford University)
Peter Ondi, VP Sales (formerly Senior Director eBusiness Technology, Hertz.com)
Scott Raposa, Systems Architect, CTO
Ilona Grochalska, Senior Developer
Maureen Kearney, VP Community Development
John Pohl, retired, formerly Division VP and General Manager, 3M Corporation
Marshall Sponder, Board of Directors, Web Analytics Association for Social Media
Joseph Knapp, CEO, Accudata Systems; Voxcera
William Kelsey, Media Project Manager
Bennett Schwartz, Commercial Real Estate Investor; Owner, Karl's Appliance
David Woititz, Realtor, M.A. Organizational Psychology, Columbia University
Merrill O'Brien, Esq.
Timothy King, Partner, Bederson Financial, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Specialist in Litigation Services www.Bederson.com
With 30,000 town pages, and sales to 250 categories:
Particular interest has been shown by the insurance community.
2) Telemarketing sales will be carried out by equity partner, well-established telemarkeing company with deep experience in YP space.
3) White labeled clones which communicate with main site will be sold to newspaper conglomerates and other forms of local advertising, to be branded "Powered by A Greater Town." Discussions are well underway with two such groups.
4) Specialized SEO syndication services will be implemented for real estate brokers.
- Strong location-based search engine visibility
- Four years of extensive relationship-building and business development
- code has been functioning in beta site almost flawlessly for three years