Vatorx2
Thom Curry

Thom Curry


Website: http://www.workathomepedia.com/
http://www.affiliatester.com/
Orlando, Florida, United States
Member since June 05, 2009
25 Splash Points
1 follower
24 companies followed
Following Followers
Thom is not following anyone.
Get-listed-300x250
  • About
  • >
  • Following

Full bio

I'm a disabled American Veteran who believes that 99% of life is just being above ground and the other 1%, is dealing with the challenges we face each day.  Having survived many challenges in my short life and having gone full-circle with business online and offline, I've come to the conclusion that arriving at some sense of balance is the greatest pleasure that one can experience with their lives.

I spend my time living each day as if it were my last and sharing what I've learned about life, business and the World around me with others.  I've lived long enough to understand that if you help enough people to find what they're seeking in life, that you will find a sense of accomplishment that gives you a reason to smile.  That smile has been my passport to the World and it is as infectious as any pandemic.