Thanks to integration with Unstoppable Domains, sending crypto is safer than everRead more...
Seven-inch "Looking Glass" tablet will run Android, include a TV tuner, and come with 4 gigs of ram.
Dell has been ramping up its tablet line of computers to take on the iPad. A few days ago, images of 5" and 7" tablets showed up, and Thursday morning, Engadget received a more details on the 7", dubbed "Looking Glass"
Here's the rundown:
- 7" screen with an 800x480 display (average, not great resolution)
- It runs Android 2.1
- Includes a TV tuner that lets users watch ATSC or DVB-T programming (ie, regular TV signals)
- 4 gigabytes of Ram
- 4 gigabytes of flash storage
- SDHC slot for up to 32 gigabyte cards
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- has a Tegra-2 processor. The chip, from Nvidia, is said to double the power of its 2009 predecessor and add impressive graphical performance.
The image that was leaked displays a Uverse browser, which indicates it'll run on AT&T's network. Uverse is AT&T's fiber optic high speed internet offering, which has a heavy emphasis advanced digital TV.
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Trends and news" series
Vator and UCSF will be holding an event in November called "Primary Care and the New Medical QB"Read more...