The company has now raised over $106 million in venture fundingRead more...
Get Closer to CCNP R&S Certification
300-115 SWITCH is a popular and highly valued exam that Cisco offersto the networking professionals who want to validate their switching knowledge. It is ideal for those who hold the CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any other credentialsof the Expertlevel. When you successfully pass the Cisco 300-115 test, you will be awarded CCNP R&S.
Cisco 300-410 is mainly aimed at proving that the candidates have proficiency in switching. The individuals for this exam should also be proficient in planning, configuring, and verifying the execution of the complex enterprise or business switching solutions, which use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. This certification testalso qualifies the students for expertise in Layer 2 technologies, security, and infrastructure service. As you can see, in this article, we will be talking about all the details we have for the 300-115 SWITCH exam. Let’s dive into them.
What should you know about Cisco 300-115 exam?
The first thing you have to know about this certification test is that you will have 120 minutes to complete about 45-55 questions. The type of questions can range from multiple choice to simlets and testlets. You can take this exam in English and Japanese. The registration for the test is available on the Pearson VUE platform. It is also known that after passing Cisco 300-115, you will only need to take one more exam in order to earn CCNP R&S or CCDP. It is the second test for both certification tracks. So, it will be two-thirds of your quest in obtaining the credential of the Professional level.
How can passing Cisco 300-115 exam benefit your career?
The immediate benefit of bringing the Cisco 300-115 exam to your career is that it takes you a step closer to becoming a CCNP R&S certified specialist.And this proves your expertise in routing and switching. This professional-level certification can open doors of multiple-job opportunities for you because most hiring managers and employers consider it a primary proof of advanced skills. Passing the 300-115 SWITCHtest is sufficient evidenceforthe recruiters that you have experience in completing the tasks associated with networking andrequired operations.It alsohelps you develop an effective resume. In the IT job market, it is a vital document, which the hiring managers use to determine whether you are actually suitable for a given job role or not. The Cisco 300-115 exam and the CCNP Routing and Switching certificate listed in your CV can convince the recruiters to take a good look at it. Moreover, it also helps distinguish you from other applicants. So, passing this certification test can be a great asset to use in influencing the employers.
Another great benefit to your career that you can get after passing the Cisco 300-115 exam is that it paves your way to advanced tests and certificates. After gettingthe CCNP R&S credential,you can advance further to CCIE R&S and become a top expert in the networking industry. But please note that from February 24, 2020, Cisco is going to renew its certification program. You need to check all the details about the changes on the official website.
Passing Cisco 300-115 also unlocks your earning potential,so the organizations will be ready to offer you better remuneration for your job role. The reputable firms and big companies always seek for the IT professionals who are good at accomplishing tasks assigned to them. Since they are looking for more qualified specialists, these organizations always want to pay handsomely for employing them. Passing the 300-115 SWITCH exam means that you have advanced your networking skills and also updated your knowledge to stay current with the emerging trends in the market.
What tips are the bestfor Cisco 300-115 exam preparation?
Accessible information on how to pass thisCisco certificationtest or what study materials to use is everywhere because everyone wants to take it without any problems. Before following any information or advice related to Cisco 300-115, first of all,you should verify its source to find out whether it is credible or not. One of the most well-trustedplatforms you can rely on is PrepAway. Meanwhile, check out the following tips for passing 300-115 SWITCH:
- Start your preparation early to avoid any pressure that comes with the last-minute rush.
- Register for the test early enough and know when it will be taking its place.
- Get detailed information related to the exam topics that you need to cover. The objectives provide you with the most dependable guidelines on what to learn during your study.
- Before you begin with your preparation, come up with a plan that includes all the subjects that you need to cover and state clearly how and when you intend to deal with each topic area.
- Start with the easiest questions and then proceed to the difficult ones.
- Come up with a study approach that suits your schedule and your style of learning.
- Use braindumps and other study materials from PrepAway. Take as many practice tests to familiarize you with the real exam questions as you need. These types of resources should form your primary part of preparation.
- Include breaks and even days off on your study plan so that you can have time to rest and refresh your body and mind.
- Organize your preparation the way you will be able to cover all the material before the exam day. You must not wait until the last minute.
- Take lots of water, sleep enough, and have quality rest the night before your important day. Also,followa balanced diet and avoid foods that can lead to stomach upset when you are busy taking the test.
Cisco 300-115 is among those exams that will retire on February 23, 2020. But until then, it remains available for those networking professionals who want to wait for the changes. Although time is running out, you are stillable to switch yourselfto effective preparation if you use the tools and resources available on PrepAway.
Read more from our "Trends and news" series
In-app spending jumped over 23 percent to $50.1B year-to-year through the first half of 2020Read more...
The company does what it calls a "metabolic reset," which is designed to each person's biologyRead more...