Harrison.ai raised $92.3 million USD, Droplette secured $15.4M,Read more...
Bear Flag Robotics raised $3.5M; Nebula Genomics wants to put your whole genome on the blockchain
- Bear Flag Robotics: Bear Flag Robotics Silicon Valley-based company is developing self-driving technology for tractors and implements. Their mission is to lower the cost of farming through automation. Bear Flag Robotics raised $3.5M seed round led by True Ventures. Read more »
- Duffel: Duffel is creating the future of travel. Duffel is rethinking travel from the ground up. Our platform helps bring new experiences to life so that travelling feels like a seamless part of your journey instead of a chore. Duffel raised $4.7M today in seed round. Read more »
- Kimkim: Kimkim streamlines the previously painful process of planning and booking great multi-day travel experiences. kimkim connects travelers with a team of local experts in order to help customers book their trip. kimkim fixes travel planning by connecting travelers with knowledgeable, passionate, unbiased travel experts who help cut through the noise and book dream trips using kimkim's chat and collaboration interface. Palo Alto based company raises $3.7M led by Lightspeed Venture Partner. Read more »
- Flock Safety: Flock Safety aims to build a neighborhood watch based on cameras rather than watchful human eyes. And according to paperwork filed with the SEC on Wednesday afternoon, Flock has raised $9.59 million in an equity funding round financed by 20 investors. Read more »
- Pixibo: Pixibo delivers personalised size & fit recommendation in real time for every shopper, for every style. Pixibo™ transforms the way you shop for fashion online. From discovering a new outfit to finding the right fit, Pixibo™ empowers fashion retailers to create relevant and memorable experiences every time they interact with their customers. Pixibo raised $1M today in Series A. Read more »
- Nebula Genomics: Nebula Genomics, the startup that wants to put your whole genome on the blockchain, has announced the raise of $4.3 million in Series A from Khosla Ventures and other leading tech VC’s such as Arch Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital, Mayfield, F-Prime Capital Partners, Great Point Ventures, Windham Venture Partners, Hemi Ventures, Mirae Asset, Hikma Ventures and Heartbeat Labs. Read more »
- Foodsby: Foodsby is an online marketplace connecting employees in office buildings with local restaurants to provide hard-working professionals with a variety of easy lunch options. Individuals place orders online, orders are aggregated via Foodsby.com, and the restaurants make one simple delivery with all orders. Foodsby raises $13.5M in series B funding to drive continued growth. Read more »
- Latch: Latch makes access easier for everyone at a modern building. The company specializes in manufacturing keyless entry security system giving property owners the ability to manage every door in a multi-family building. Moreover, residents can also give access to guests as well as service providers through time-limited access codes. Latch announced this morning that it has raised $70 million in Series B funding. Read more »
- Clyz Labs, a Manchester UK-based early-stage cancer diagnostics company, raised a seed funding of undisclosed amount. Catapult Ventures made the investment through the GM&C Life Sciences Fund. The company intends to use the funds to further optimize and validate the Cancertain™ Assay in patients with lung cancer and to generate much needed evidence in a clinical setting. Read more »
If you are interested in being included in our funding roundup, submit your press release or blog post about your financing round to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want a longer write-up, please do give us a couple days heads up. If you'd like to be included in our Today's Entrepreneur column, please send me your Vator profile.
Image Source: Entrepreneur.com
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Daily Funding Roundup" series
Amazon Health sells healthcare services to Hilton; Athenahealth acquired for $17 BillionRead more...
How Microsoft can transform healthcare delivery; Trusted has raised $94M; Aptihealth landed $50Read more...