Whitebox raised $5M; Enboarder landed $8M; Text IQ closed $12.6M; Valtix secured $14MRead more...
Openland is backed by $2.25M by 30 investors, Phrasee Lands $4M for AI-Powered Copywriting
- Phrasee:Phrasee is AI that specializes in language generation for email marketing, push, and Facebook copy. Having studied millions of words, phrases, and sentences, Phrasee has proven there is a science to human language. Phrasee began as an idea in a pub in Camden Town, London, over a pale ale or three. Now it’s all over the internet. And is revolutionizing digital marketing, one sentence at a time. Phrasee Lands $4M. Albion Capital Group LLP led the round, with follow-on funds from existing investors including global digital communications business Next Fifteen PLC (Next 15) and angel syndicate Galvanise Capital. Read more »
- RootPath Genomics: RootPath is a Cambridge-based biotechnology company developing a powerful personalized T cell therapy platform that bridges precision medicine and cancer immunotherapy. Their next generation technologies allow us to precisely monitor, modulate and steer the immune system for a revolution in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. RootPath raised $7M. Sequoia China led the seed financing, which RootPath CEO Xi Chen says will support preclinical development of the technology. Other investors included Volcanics Venture, Baidu Ventures, and Nest.Bio Ventures. Read more »
- Openland: Openland is a professional messenger for the real estate industry, designed to streamline communication between owners, builders, investors, lenders, tenants, brokers and local officials. Backed by $2.25M funding from a group of 30 investors, including, Gagarin Capital, Sinai Ventures, Soma Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures, Rainfall Ventures, and Y Combinator. Read more »
- CoGrammar: CoGrammar is an edtech startup that is dedicated to closing the global tech skills gap. They achieve this by integrating human mentorship and code review into the world's leading tech education brands. CoGrammar has also built and scaled its own coding education product - HyperionDev - which supports learners from over 40 countries in changing into fulfilling tech careers. CoGrammar raised an undisclosed amount on 2018-08-30 in seed round.
- Strala: Strala is a SaaS technology platform that helps marketers automate and track the effectiveness of content and media across all customer touchpoints. Strala helps marketers define, collect, and unify all customer touchpoint interactions across paid, owned, and earned media. Strala raised $8M in seed roundled by Lightspeed Venture Partners.
If you are interested in being included in our funding roundup, submit your press release or blog post about your financing round to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want a longer write-up, please do give us a couple days heads up. If you'd like to be included in our Today's Entrepreneur column, please send me your Vator profile.
Image Source: gaebler.com
Read more from our "Daily Funding Roundup" series
SafeAI raised $5M; GuestReady closed $6M; Care Care landed $7M; Livepeer secured $8MRead more...
NeedsList raised $1M; Novi Money secured $3 M; Payveris closed $7M; Zava landed $32MRead more...