Harrison.ai raised $92.3 million USD, Droplette secured $15.4M,Read more...
HomeToGo raised $20M; Beekeeper closed $5M financing; Parkloco received seed investment
- Parkloco, a Boston, MA-based provider of a parking industry data analytics platform, raised a seed funding round of undisclosed amount. The round was led by Raymond Chang from NXT Ventures and Jeff Xiong from 7 Seas Ventures with participation from investors as well as industry experts Joe Caruso (Bantam Group), Jere Doyle, Geoffrey Bernstein (Indicator Ventures) and Dreamit Ventures.
- Sharper Shape, a automated drone-based asset inspections company, landed $3.25 million in new funding (€2.9 million) led by Straightforward Capital, a European venture capital firm with thorough experience in the energy sector. In addition to financing from Straightforward Capital, the funding includes strategic investment from partners of an Australia-based global performance improvement consulting company, Partners in Performance (PIP).
- Beekeeper closed $5 million in venture capital financing. The seed round was led by FYRFLY Venture Partners with additional investment by b-to-v Partners, Polytech Ecosystem Ventures, and several highly regarded angel investors including Ariel Luedi and Niklas Ostberg. Beekeeper will use the new financing to accelerate growth for the company's employee communications platform among retail, hospitality and manufacturing leaders.
- Cornershop, a Mexican-Chilean startup and the leader in fast grocery delivery for Mexico, raised a $6.7 million Series A round of funding. The round is led by Jackson Square Ventures and ALLVP, with participation from Creandum, Accel, Endeavor Catalyst and other existing investors.
- HomeToGo, a Berlin, Germany-based search engine for vacation rentals, raised $20 million in Series B funding. The round was led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm Insight Venture Partners with participation from Series A investors DN Capital and Acton Capital Partners. The company intends to use the funds to further international expansion and accelerate product innovation.
VC's Raising Funds
- CincyTech closed a $30.75 million dollar fund, enabling investment in approximately 25 high potential digital and life science companies in southwest Ohio over the next three years. CincyTech Fund IV, LLC is the seed stage investor and venture development organization’s fourth and largest fund to date. Fund IV combines $20.75 million in private investment raised by CincyTech with a $10 million Ohio Third Frontier loan. The fund includes participation from 79 individual investors and 12 institutions, including Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Castellini Management Company, Interact for Health, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation, Western & Southern Financial Group, and UC Health.
If you are interested in being included in our funding roundup, submit your press release or blog post about your financing round to email@example.com.
Image source: towerfundservices.com
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Daily Funding Roundup" series
Amazon Health sells healthcare services to Hilton; Athenahealth acquired for $17 BillionRead more...
How Microsoft can transform healthcare delivery; Trusted has raised $94M; Aptihealth landed $50Read more...