Harrison.ai raised $92.3 million USD, Droplette secured $15.4M,Read more...
JenaValve completed $26.5M; Dinner Lab raised $7M: Lemonade Lab secured $5.8M
- Rebagg, a frictionless luxury resale service, announced the close of a $4.0 Million Seed round of funding led by General Catalyst. Metamorphic Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Founder Collective, Big Sur Ventures-Necotium and FJ Labs, the holding company of Fabrice Grinda and Jose Marin, also participated in the funding round, fueling expansion for Rebagg across major US metropolitan areas.
- Mumbai-based Doormint, a hyper-local consumer service provider, raised around $3 million in its Series A funding round led by Helion Ventures and Kalaari Capital. The venture aims to utilize this investment in the expansion of its current service network in Mumbai, as well as in establishing its presence in other metro cities. It is also looking to expand the team, and get professionals with good track records onboard across marketing, operations and technology.
- Portr have announced they have completed a £3.3 million (around $5 million) Series A investment round. This will fund expansion of its on-demand luggage delivery service, AirPortr, into new airports, providing even more passengers with the affordable luxury of luggage freedom. Investors in the recent funding round included two Venture Capital Trust Funds managed by leading London fund manager Hargreave Hale and a number of angel investors with backgrounds in SaaS, technology and on-demand services.
- Cleantech startup GIBSS has raised a Series A investment of undisclosed amount from Zurich based responsAbility Investments and Infuse Ventures. Raised investment will be used for product development and research in geothermal solutions for greater commercial viability.
- Fitness wearable developer Lemonade Lab, secured an amount of $5.8 million from Foxconn. The Boston and Tokyo-based startup develops sensors for athletes and also a cloud based platform that analyses data from its sensors and gives wearers performance feedback while they are training. Total funding raised by the startup till date is $10.3 million, including the latest round.
- Singapore-based digital payments company Numoni has raised S$6.6 million (US$4.76 million) in a series B round. Singaporean investment firm OWW Capital Partners and notable local business figure Robert Yap, along with several private funds, participated in the round. Robert Yap also sits on the board of Numoni.
- Dinner Lab, a membership-based club that gives you access to private dinner parties in unique locations throughout your city, raised a $7 million Series A led byJames River Capital. The company will use the new funding to continue its expansion across U.S markets. Additionally, the funding will help expand Dinner Lab’s B2B side of the business, which hosts events for corporations, makes sponsorship deals and offers corporate memberships for employees.
- Ezetap claims to have deployed over 60,000 PoS units across India. Ezetap processes transactions worth over US$1 million per day and has a customer base ranging from large enterprises and small retail businesses in e-commerce, insurance and mobile companies. Ezetap is already activating over 500 new small retail merchants a week and will use some of its funds to increase it 5X in the next few months.Ezetap has partnerships with leading banks including Citibank, HDFC Bank, and American Express, who is also an investor in the company. Most recently, public sector bank SBI chose Ezetap to be its mPoS partner in order to help scale electronic payments and banking services to every corner of the country.
- JenaValve Technology, Inc., a Munich, Germany and Irvine, California-based developer, manufacturer and marketer of next-generation transcatheter aortic valve repair (TAVR) systems for the treatment of aortic valve disease, completed a $26.5 million Series C expansion round of financing. The round was co-led by RMM (Rudi Mariën) and Valiance with participation from the existing syndicate of Atlas Venture, Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, Gimv, Legend Capital, NeoMed Management and VI Partners. The company intends to use the proceeds for further growth in the global TAVR market.
If you are interested in being included in our funding roundup, submit your press release or blog post about your financing round to email@example.com.
Image source: coindesk.com
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Daily Funding Roundup" series
Amazon Health sells healthcare services to Hilton; Athenahealth acquired for $17 BillionRead more...
How Microsoft can transform healthcare delivery; Trusted has raised $94M; Aptihealth landed $50Read more...