Biden doubts Medicare benefits expansion; SonderMined acquires predictive analytics platform QntfyRead more...
HomeToGo raised $6.7M; Your.MD scored $5M; Pneuron announced $5M
- Payever, a Hamburg, Germany-based provider of commerce solutions, closed a seed round of funding. High-Tech Gruenderfonds made the investment. Over 3.000 businesses of all types and sizes use payever solutions to run and grow – in online shops, websites, facebook or local stores. Huge banks and payment service provider like PayPal, Stripe or Santander Consumer Bank cooperate with payever. After two years the team closed their first investment round with Founded in December 2013 by Artur Schlaht and Viktor Butsch, payever provides a modular SaaS solution that allows businesses to sell everywhere and accept PayPal, Sofort, Direct debit, Installment, Pay after delivery or Bitcoin payments in different channels like mail, invoice, website, online shop, in their local retail store and through facebook.
- Open Data API startup OpenDataSoft raised €1.5 Million from Aurinvest. The startup, founded in 2011, has already enabled cities like Paris, Brussels & Toulouse, as well as large corporations like EDF, Keolis & ERDF as well. Outside of the Francophone regions, OpenDataSoft signed its first American & Australian clients this year.
- Minute, a Tel Aviv-based video optimization company, has released a new app that aims to reduce the time spent viewing online videos by only showing the most viral segments. Known as the Minute Project, this Android and web app relies on crowdsourced data to pinpoint what’s most engaging about an online video. This is then turned into the perfect, bite-sized Vine-like clip which is entertaining enough to hold a viewer’s attention. In addition to the release of this new app, Minute has raised $4 million from undisclosed investors to further develop its video technology.
- Your.MD is on a mission to improve the way we seek health-related, namely self-diagnosis, information online. If you’ve ever tried to google your symptoms, you know it’s not for the faint hearted. The U.K. health startup wants to change that via its ‘smart health assistant’ app for smartphones. Your.MD scored a $5 million seed round led by Smedvig Capital, with participation from existing angel investors.
- Pneuron Corporation, a company that enables organizations to rapidly solve business problems through a groundbreaking, distributed approach that cuts across data, applications and processes, announced a $5 million Series B-1 funding round, led by Safeguard Scientifics and joined by Osage Partners and Scott Group LLC. With this additional investment, Pneuron raised $13.25 million in funding and has seen revenue grow at a CAGR of 173 percent (or comparative revenue growth of 639 percent) since the last funding round in March 2013.
- HomeToGo, a European ‘metasearch’ engine for holiday rentals, raised $6.7 million in Series A funding. Leading the round is DN capital, and Acton Capital Partners, adding to the €2 million previously raised from various angel investors. The Berlin-based startup says the new capital will be used for “rapid international expansion”, including a planned U.S. launch sometime “soon”.
- Based in Bangalore, Gozoomo (also called Zoomo) helps buyers and sellers by providing a pricing algorithm, an inspection team that verifies the condition of vehicles before they are listed, and post-sales support, landed a $5 million Series A from returning investors SAIF Partners.
- Paris-based online credit marketplace Pret d'Union raised $34 Million from Eurazeo, Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet and others; it currently works in France with plans to expand across Europe in the coming months; it has managed $220M in loans and has a growth rate of 6 percent month over month.
- Online financial services marketplace BankBazaar has raised Rs 375 crore or $60 million in its Series C round of funding led by Amazon with participation from Fidelity Growth Partners and Mousse Partners. Existing investors Sequoia Capital and Walden International also participated in the round, which has seen the company divest a minority stake.
If you are interested in being included in our funding roundup, submit your press release or blog post about your financing round to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Source: www.digital.je
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Daily Funding Roundup" series
Egle Therapeutics raised $46.4M; Zerigo Health landed $43M; Hyperproof secured $16.5MRead more...
Bardavon Health Innovations raised $90M; Jupiter Intelligence landed $54M; Honeycomb secured $50MRead more...