Skydio raised $170M; Artiva landed $120M; FogPharma secured $107M; Axonius picks up $100MRead more...
Delivery Hero secured $110M; Menlo Security raised $25M; Luxury Retreats landed $11M
- Delivery Hero, a Germany-based global network of online food-ordering platforms, raised an additional $110 million from investors ahead of a possible initial public offering, the company said Monday. The new funding, provided by two U.S. public market investors that were not identified, raised the total primary equity investment in the company to $1 billion, Delivery Hero said in a statement. The latest capital injection will be used for "selective acquisitions and intensive product development," the company said. Company spokesman Bodo Braunmühl said via e-mail the company always considers "good M&A opportunities."
- Vinli, Inc., a developer of a connected car platform providing applications and services for consumers, developers, and distributors, completed a $6.5 million Series A financing led by Samsung Venture Investment Corporation. Cox Automotive, The Westly Group, and Continental also participated in the round. The financing will help the company aggressively grow its sales through distribution partners, expand its partnerships with key players in the automobile and technology industry, and fuel engineering and R&D of its connected car platform, including the growth of solution partners developing and integrating data for Vinli users. Director of Strategic Investments at Samsung Global Innovation Center, Luis Arbulu, and Vice President of New Ventures for Cox Automotive, David Liniado, will join Vinli’s Board of Directors.
- Dalia Research, a Berlin-based mobile survey startup, closed an seven-digit seed round, led by venture capital firm Wellington Partners and the IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft (IBB-Bet). Existing angel-investors, including WestTech Ventures, also participated in the round. “One of the things that impressed us most was the way Dalia’s technology can be applied to generate a whole new dimension of consumer insights,” remarked Ajit Nazre from Wellington Partners. Clemens Kabel from IBB-Bet adds: “The team spirit and it´s vision are truly inspiring and convincing. We’re very much looking forward to helping Dalia grow.”
- Procore Technologies closed an $15 million in a series D funding from Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP) to bring the power of cloud-based construction software to the job site. The funding will be used to accelerate Procore’s growth and expand its suite of mobile and web-based tools for managing construction projects. As part of the funding, BVP partner, Brian Feinstein, will join Procore’s Board of Directors.
- Hamburg, Germany-based Jimdo, which offers cloud-based software to build your own website or online shop, secured €25 million ($28 million) minority investment from American growth equity firm Spectrum Equity. Prior to today it had only raised €500,000 of outside capital.
- A San Mateo, California-based company Colabo scored Series A funding of $7 million to strengthen its role as a go-between. And it is unveiling a new integration with Oracle’s CRM that it hopes will give it a leg up. The round was led by Marker LLC, with participation by Kaedan Capital and existing investors Paul Maritz, Ray Rothrock, and The Hive.
- Menlo Security, a Menlo Park, California-based cyber security company, raised $25 million in Series B funding. The round was led by Sutter Hill Ventures with participation from existing investors General Catalyst, Osage University Partners and Engineering Capital. In conjunction with the funding, Stefan Dyckerhoff, managing director at Sutter Hill Ventures, is joining Menlo Security’s board of directors.
- Luxury Retreats, a Montreal-based marketplace for people to list and find super fancy homes for short-term rentals, landed $11 million in a Series B round, led by another Canada-based firm, iNovia Capital. Prior to this round, Luxury Retreats had raised $5 million, also from iNovia.
If interested in being included in our daily roundup, please submit your press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Source: foleytangroup.com
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Daily Funding Roundup" series
Newness raised $3.5M; DataJoy landed $6M; Torch secured $25MRead more...
Mantle raised $13M; Armorblox landed $30M; Lob secured $50M; Otter.ai picks up $50MRead more...