Using AI to gather data, this startup aims to make in-person events more effective for attendeesRead more...
Register now and save with vator code "DF13INT1695"
The DEMO Conference, the launchpad for emerging technologies and trends comes back to Silicon Valley October 15-17.
We invite you to join us when over 50 new technology products will launch from the DEMO stage. These aren't just amazing, new products - they offer a glimpse into the future of where the technology industry is headed across mobile, enterprise, health, wearable computing, digital money, big data, the internet of things and more.
Take advantage of a special opportunity to attend DEMO for $1695.00. (standard fee is $2395.00) Registration fee includes the 2 1/2 day conference, access to all product pitches, demonstrator pavilion and all social functions.
We’re thrilled to announce the following technology leaders who will join Erick Schonfeld, DEMO Executive Producer for one-on-one discussions about key trends in their area of business.
* Di-Ann Eisnor, Head of U.S Operations, Waze
* Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
* Ayr Muir, CEO, Clover Foods
* Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO, Yelp
View the full conference agenda online at www.demo.com/DF13agenda
Register Today: https://demo.com/DF13INT1695
BONUS! Gain innovation advice and inspiration from the following DEMO Fall 2013 speakers and judges:
* Jonathan Abrams, Founder and CEO, Nuzzel
* Suranga Chandratillake, President and CSO, blinkx
* Josh Elman, Partner, Greylock Partners
* Jon Fortt,Technology Correspondent, CNBC
* Malay Gandhi, CSO, Rock Health
* Nicole Glaros, Managing Director, Techstars
* Nabeel Hyatt, Venture Partner, Spark Capital
* Steven John, Strategic CIO, Workday
* Jason Lemkin, Co-Founder, EchoSign
* Hilary Mason, Data Scientist in Residence, Accel Partners
* Mike McClaskey, CIO, DISH Network Corp.
* Brian O'Malley, General Partner, Battery Ventures
* James Park, CEO and Co-Founder, Fitbit
* Renata Quintini, Partner, Felicis Ventures
* Adam Sager, Founder and CEO, Canary
* Hemant Taneja, Managing Director, General Catalyst Partners
* Shanna Tellerman, Partner, Google Ventures
* And Many More!
Attend DEMO for $1695.00. (standard fee is $2395.00) Registration fee includes the 2 1/2 day conference, access to all product pitches, demonstrator pavilion and all social functions.
We look forward to seeing you October 15-17 at DEMO Fall!
Support VatorNews by Donating
Read more from our "Trends and news" series
Strategies for playing at online casinosRead more...
The 5-year-old company is China's pioneer in the industryRead more...