VCs from Canvas Ventures, McKesson Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Xfund at Splash Health 2017Read more...
Late Night with David Hornik, and guests Alex Rosen, Josh Felser, Joe Kraus, Eghosa Omoigui
(Note: Hornik will be back for his Late Night segment during Splash SF this Feb 2. Register here for Early bird tickets before they sell out.)
In this first episode during Splash SF this past September, the Late Night guests consisted of guests Joe Kraus of Google Ventures, Josh Felser of Freesstyle Capital, Alex Rosen of IDG and Eghosa Omoigui of EchoVC Partners. You'll have to watch the panel to get the essence of it.
But here's one takeaway: Rosen's top 10 reasons, in David Letterman-style, that the market is optimal for start-ups seeking funds.
10. $20 million pre is the new $2 pre
9. Lady Gaga, Ashton Kutcher, and Kim Kardashian could all be on your board
8. It doesn't matter if the development team hasn't showered if they're all in Ukraine
7. There are twice as many investors as entrepreneurs, angels, super angels, micro VCs, Big VCs...
6. Raise money now cause half of the investors were in the 10th grade during the first bubble
5. Cause nobody actually knows what's in the cloud
4. Because getting insurance is really cheap for a 25-year-old CEO
3. Because our industry really needs another million dollar startup launch party
2. All media now is really old media
1. Because if you succeed, Justin Timberlake will play you in a movie.
Read more from our "Investor Panels" series
At Post Seed 2016, Founders and Partners discussed about Post Seed and Small A RoundRead more...
At Post Seed 2016, CEOs and Partners talked about the size of their funds and investmentRead more...
Related Companies, Investors, and Entrepreneurs
Joined Vator onEghosa Omoigui is the founder and Managing General Partner of EchoVC Partners. Before this, Eghosa was with Intel for nearly 10 years and his last role was as Intel Capital Director, Strategic Investments, Consumer Internet & Semantic Technologies