When thinking about approaching an investor, you need to consider the merits of your businessRead more...
Fully Unlock ALL iPhone 3G & 3GS & the Latest Model iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 With All Available Software
PwnageTool 4.1/4.2 for Mac OS X was released yesterday with support for additional devices. You can now jailbreak and unlock iPhone 4/3GS/3 4.1/4.2 and iPhone 3GS/3G/4 4.1/4.2 as well as iPhone 3G/3GS/4. Here is our PwnageTool tutorial that will help you along the process: Jailbreak and unlock iPhone 3G/3GS/4 4.1/4.2 iOS with PwnageTool 4.1 and 4.2.1
For More Information On How To Unlock Your iPhone visit: https://www.bestunlockiphone.com
Here are the firmwares to Unlock and Jailbreak your iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1! Make sure you select the right one! iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 Custom Firmware (This firmware is version 4.1 / 4.2.1, and it is FULLY unlocked!) ONLY FOR THE FIRST GENERATION IPHONE 3G / 3GS / 4 iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 ! bit.ly Instructions FOR 1ST GENERATION iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 UNLOCK! (This will reformat your iPhone) 1) Download the custom firmware 2) Plug your device into the computer 3) Hold the home button AND power button for 10 seconds 4) Release the POWER BUTTON and KEEP holding the home button for 15 seconds 5) Release the home button 6) Open iTunes, it should detect an iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 in recovery mode. 7) Hold Option if your on a Mac, and with your mouse, click on restore 7) Hold Shift if your on a PC, and with your mouse, click on restore 8) Locate the Custom Firmware that you just downloaded from Mega Upload 9) Press choose and let it install! Follow the video tutorial if you are unlocking an iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 firmware: bit.ly iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 firmware: bit.ly To install blackra1n onto your computer: bit.ly TO GET THE REPO AND NOT lose your apps and data when unlocking check out this vid: bit.ly Troubleshooting: Not getting any bars? DISABLE 3G. In order to do this go to settings, general, network and then disable 3G. you should now be getting bars and receiving calls. If you already have a jailbroken iPhone and don’t want to lose all of your data, I have another video showing you how to install Blacksn0w! All you need is Cydia and a wireless internet …
Download guide/software @ https://www.bestunlockiphone.com How To Unlock iPhone 4 3Gs 3G OS 4.1 and 4.2.1 and Jailbreak. How To Unlock iPhone IOS 4 3Gs 3G firmware 4.1 and 4.2.1 Jailbreak how to jailbreak and unlock iphone 4 3gs 3g 2g firmware 4.2.1 4.1 3.1.3 3.1.2 4.0.2 3.0.1 3.0 3.2 3.2.1 ipad wifi mc model unthethered ipod touch itouch apple windows comex jailbreakme.com jailbreakme blackra1n redsn0w any generation gen baseband 5.13. 5.14 6.15. itunes 9.2.1 bootloader 5.14 5.15 carrier tmobile att verizon sim simcard
• Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 3G/4/3Gs 4.1 and 4.2.1 is a jailbreak tool only and it won’t unlock your phone. If you currently rely on ultrasn0w to unlock your iPhone then you are advised not to upgrade to iOS 4.1 just yet. The iPhone Dev Team is working on an upgrade for the PwnageTool jailbreak that will allow you to upgrade to iOS 4.1 and 4.2.1 without changing your baseband.
• Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 3G/4/3Gs 4.1 and 4.2.1 only works on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G running the iOS 4.1 and 4.2.1. It will also work on the iPad that is running the iOS 4.1 and 4.2.1. If you have an iPhone 3G you will need to use the Redsn0w jailbreak tool.
• Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 3G/4/3Gs 4.1 and 4.2.1 is an untethered jailbreak tool.
• Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 3G/4/3Gs 4.1 and 4.2.1 is only avialable for Windows users at the moment and GeoHot are working on a Mac and Linux version which will be released at a later date.
• Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 3G/4/3Gs 4.1 and 4.2.1 does not support the beta version of iOS so if you are running this on your iDevice this jailbreak tool won’t work.
• There is on known bug that has been identified. If Cydia does not appear on your iDevice after running Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 3G/4/3Gs 4.1 and 4.2.1 you need to reboot your device.
Read more from our "Trends and news" series
Many hotly anticipated IPOs went bust over the last 12 monthsRead more...
Niche dating apps are the new black—the future of this growing marketRead more...