Get-listed-729x90
tribevibe
Location: 111 North Market StreetSuite 300, San Jose, California, United States United States
Founded in: 2009
Stage: Napkin (idea)
Number of employees: 1-5
Short URL: vator.co/tribevibe
Get-listed-300x250

tribevibe

The beat of social media
Startup/business
San Jose, California, United States United States
http://tribevibe.com
  • About
  • >
  • Activities
  • >
  • Documents
  • >
  • News
Company description

tribevibe tracks and measures the impact of content across the social web.

tribevibe helps you bang your drum, keep the beat, and see how loud you are.


Team
  • Joanne White
    Joanne White | Founder
    Jo White is a marketer and social media evangelist and educator with extensive media industry experience.
  • Jed White
    Jed White | Founder
Business model

Our target market is the 10% of Internet users that produce most of the content consumed by the other 90%.

Competitive advantage

tribevibe unifies the beat from a cacophony of different tools people use to manually assemble information now by hand.