Pitch Competition: HealthTech
Deadline - October 19, 2017
Countless new technologies are being developed that could potentially revolutionize the healthcare industry. Join us for an exciting evening as some of the most promising startups in HealthTech compete for over $10,000 worth of prizes.
- Jordan Wahbeh, Executive Director of Bay Angels
- Guy Resheff, Partner at Grove Ventures
- Terri Mead, Vice President of Sand Hill Angels
- Abhi Gholap, Founder of Optra Ventures
- Bambi Francisco, Founder of Vator
- M Rameen Ghorieshi, MD, MPH, Founder of Palo Alto Center for Mind Body Health
- Regina Leung, Angel and Life Sciences / Healthcare Advisor
- Each company will have 5 minutes to pitch.
- Each pitch will be followed by 3 minutes of Q+A.
- Judge's scores will be used to determine the winner.
- $10,000 worth of outsourcing services from Stratpoint, a premier provider of digital enterprise software solutions.
- 2 free hours with an attorney from Royse Law Firm.