Deep Dive Week Travel tech Dublin
Application Start Date - May 21, 2018
Deep Dive Week are intense 3-5 days dedicated to pushing travel tech startups to make the jump into the Dublin market and beyond.
Startups will be meeting key figures of the sector everyday, sharing their knowledge and working together with them to scale up their business. Some of the highlights of the week will be:
- Welcome and orientation by Niamh Bushnell, CEO Tech Ireland and Dublin Commissioner for Startups
- How to raise VC for international expansion – hands-on session with Irish VCs
- Raising multiple rounds – Case study by a leading travel-tech startup
- Different scaling and exit strategies with BlueStar
- Choosing your target market with Joe Hogan, CEO Openet
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with experienced tech Founders from the DCU Ryan Academy roster that includes Bobby Healy, Kevin Neary, Siofra Byrne and Brendan McDonagh
- Forecasting internationally – following proven framework by Artemis Consulting
- Partnering with and selling to Large Enterprise – e.g. Datalex, Dublin Airport, Dublin Aerospace and others (tbc)
- Site visit (tbc) e.g. – Airbnb, LinkedIn, Travelport Digital
The Deep Dive Week experience will be tailored for each startup – their dedicated Scaling Manager will leverage DCU Ryan Academy’s mentor pool of over 40 senior figures in established companies to sit down with selected startups.
The full programme will continuously be updated on our page
What you can expect to achieve:
- Qualified introductions to global Irish-based traveltech & aviation leaders
- Actionable leads on future clients or partners in new markets (beyond Ireland!)
- Connections to investors capable of supporting their international expansion
- New ideas and goals having undergone an intensive, action-based programme
What are we looking for?
Startups should be on a journey to success and have some key metrics including Revenue, Active Product, agenda to engage non-domestic customers. To make the most out of our programme, startups must have a scalable offering and full-time team.
Check our full eligibility and evaluation criteria.