Cleantech Open National Accelerator
Deadline - August 31, 2018
Cleantech Open is the world’s largest cleantech accelerator, providing entrepreneurs and corporate innovators the resources they need to launch and grow successful cleantech businesses."
Investment amount: The application fee per company is: $150 (regular), $100 (student).
- World-class mentoring: receive intensive, tailored mentoring from experienced business experts and gain access to one of the world's only cleantech-specific expert networks.
- Hands-on training: 12-week series of intensive workshops, bootcamps and webinars to launch your startup to the next level.
- Prizes: In 2018, U.S. Cleantech Open plans to award a mix of cash and in-kind services to the winners of its showcasing events. This includes:
- Up to $75,000 in cash investment* to winners of our regional and national showcasing competitions in the U.S.
- Up to $50,000 of in-kind services - each cash/investment award will be matched with up to an equal amount in services.
- The opportunity to win more prizes as they are announced.
- Networking: connect to a powerful national network of influencers and entrepreneurs.
- Visibility: showcase your startup to investors, strategic partners, and customers through specialized connection events as well as through social media and press releases.
- Alumni: on-going engagement for teams who’ve completed Cleantech Open, including introductions to investors and corporate partners, participation in Challenges, networking events.
Portfolio companies: Switched Source, change:WATER Labs, CoolComposites, Inergy