Milton Lee
1 Splash Points
1 vote
Recommended by Milton
Following Followers
Milton is not following anyone.

Milton Lee

All things helping each other succeed

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/miltonlee
San Francisco, California, United States
Member since February 01, 2016
Quote
Creating my own cartoon strip Quote_down
  • About
  • >
  • Activities
  • >
  • Company profile(s)
Investor interests
Locations of interest
Credentials None

I am a(n):

Advisor

Companies I work or worked for:
Achievements (products built, personal awards won):

SAP awards

My favorite startups:

Wechat - connecting millions if not billions together.

What are the top three lessons you've learned as an entrepreneur?

Market execution is 90% of it. the other 10% is a MVP

Full bio

I'm passionate on working with my clients to drive revenue and results. I believe in strong work ethic and working smart to make an impact. Currently at SAP services organization which is serves over 296,0000 customers in 190 countries (87% of the Forbes Global 2000, 98% of the 100 most valued brands). Our customers produce 78% of the world's food and 82% of the world's medical devices. SAP is the market leader in applications, analytics, mobility solutions, and offer broadest modular suite on solutions on premise, in the cloud and hybrid.

 

Specialties: B2B, B2C, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Cold Calling, Email Prospecting, CRM, LinkedIn.com, Enterprise Accounts, SAP software; Microsoft Excel; Financial analysis