|Locations of interest|
A serial entrepreneur with a strong track record of innovation and leadership in the Enterprise Software. Currently Board Member, Angel Investor, and Adviser both Private and Public.
Current - Managing Director, Hub and Spoke Ventures Board Roles: Mobilize, 3Scale, Cortex, Virtus Genetics, Adviser: Kizoom, Protocols.IO - ZappyLabs, Feeding Forward, Silverwood Farms, Berkeley Angel Network
- President and CEO of Emotive- Enterprise Software Mobile Development cloud platform (Acquired by AppConomy).
- VP of Software Development at Oracle, Fusion MiddleWare.
- President, CEO and Co-Founder, AmberPoint, the leading provider of Enterprise Software Management and Governance of Complex Distributed Systems, venture backed (Sutter Hill, Norwest, CrossLink, Meretech, Motorola, SAP Ventures). In 2010 Oracle acquired AmberPoint.
VP and GM at SUN Microsystems reporting to the President of SUN Software. In 1999 Sun acquired Forte Software.
Forte Software VP World-Wide Sales, VP North America, VP Business Development.
SVP Sales and Marketing and Co-Founder of Camenco Inc. a process control software company.
VP and Regional Manager at KnowledgeWare.
IBM - Marketing Manager and Systems Engineer.
NASA - System Analyst, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
Graduated from UC Berkeley (cum laude) with a BA in Economics, where I continue to lecture and mentor at the Haas School of Business, Lester Center for Entrepreneurship and UC SkyDeck (start-up incubator program).
- Search and Rescue Volunteer (Emergency First Responder, Mountain Rescue Association)
- Venture Adviser, UC Berkeley Start-up Accelerator SkyDeck, Haas Business School Mentor
- Scoutmaster - Boy Scouts of America