|Massachusetts Institute of Technology , BS , Biology|
|Hult International Business School , MBA , Global Management|
Representative of an Investment Group
• Won Honorary Mention for Serving a Vulnerable Population with a monetary prize at the Health Technology Forum code-a-thon on patient engagement for behavioral disorders
• Nominated for best-in-class as the second most innovative team among 23 teams at StartX Med Innovation Challenge with a pitch for a stress reduction solution using meditation and wearable brainwave sensors to improve employee health for self-insured employers
• Finished among top 5 out of 20 teams with a pitch and demo of a prototype that coordinated care among social workers and the medical staff to guide high-risk utilizers, the homeless, to their enrolled hospitals with incentives in order to manage health care expenditures with a reduction in emergency and ambulatory costs at the Health Technology Forum code-a-thon on platforms for the underserved
• Selected among 11 teams as finalists out of 21+ entrants for a business plan and demo of the prototype for a product concept that reduced consumer apathy for a health insurance carrier with a virtual coaching app for weight loss at Prebacked
I want to change the world.
Genentech, Omada Health, Genomic Health, Invitae,
- Frustration: customer discovery/development that takes time and resources for iterating the minimal viable solution
- Reward: impact of successful execution
Co-founder dating with those that they don't know well from living together, working on a project, etc.
1. Failure to form a complementary team with those who they've known well and are multi-disciplinary and cognitively diverse to align on a problem and co-create the solution.
2. Validate product-market fit with a unique and compelling value proposition for each customer (user & payer)
3. Generate revenue that exceeds cost infrastructure
As a digital transformation strategist, I bridge gaps in biology & business with visualizations of products, data, and results as well as translate research and technology for commercialization with innovations (from the West & East) on customer experience, operations, and business models in Life Sciences & Health Care.
• Passionate connector whose formula for success is life sciences + software + visualization = healthcare transformation (stabilization or disruption) + digital health/medicine
• 10+ years of experience dealing with commercial, government, and academic institutions at life sciences organizations, ranging from digital health start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in biopharma
• Entrepreneurial, analytical consultant who advises management on strategy and tactical execution to facilitate data-driven decisions with key performance indicators for success
• Collaborative project leader who manages diverse, global, and cross-functional teams throughout the product life cycle with compliance to achieve and exceed goals for various stakeholders
• Innovative and adaptive self-starter who develops processes, optimizes workflow, and mitigates risks to complete projects within scope and budget