|2011 University of Arizona , BA , Communications|
I want to invent something cool.
The most rewarding aspect of entrepreneurship is creating something people need and love!
The most frustrating part of entrepreneurship is in some cases raising the funding required to properly executive your venture.
The number of mistake entrepreneurs make is embarking on the journey without the proper team, roadmap and funding in order to reach launch. Many successful innovative concepts fail due to the lack of team, funding and plan.
At a young age I founded eGamePlace.com my first successful business. I have learned many important lessons since then:
1. You need to move fast! That is your true advantage being a start up
2. Don't let anyone tell you "No" or "Your idea is stupid," Never give up!
3. Surround yourself with a team that complements your weakness
Evan Paul is a seasoned proven serial entrepreneur, gamification expert and public speaker. Evan has the unique ability of incorporating strong management techniques, vision and experience into ventures to greatly increase the chance of success.
Evan has over 7 years of experience driving businesses in all stages of growth to increased levels of success. Evan has proven himself in the technology industry as a true asset and visionary to any organization based on his professionalism, skillset and experience.
Evan enjoys speaking about Gamification, Entrepreneurship, Dyslexia and success. Evan has spoken with many audiences ranging from Congress to Business owners to students. Evan has been covered in over one hundred major media publications focusing on his entrepreneurship and success.
Glueper Corporation is Evan's third company in the gaming space. Glueper combines gamification, marketing and engagements techniques that push the current threshold of technology.
- 7 years experience in Start Up Environment – with proven success
- Proven track record developing:
- Executive Communication - E-Commerce/ Web 2.0 Community Development
- Coordinating successful public relation efforts
- Technology Start Up – To Point of Sale