Are you a female entrepreneur with a really cool company or idea? Do you want a chance to mingle with some top VCs (mostly women), such as Renata Quintini (Felicis Ventures), Deborah Jackson (Golden Seeds), Cindy Padnos (Illuminate Ventures), Maha Ibrahim (Canaan Ventures), Katherine Barr (MDV), Sharon Wienbar (Scale Venture Partners), Rebecca Lynn (Morgenthaler), Kirsty Nathoo (Y Combinator) and more?
What are you waiting for? Come join us at The Ritz-Carlton at Half Moon Bay.
Girls in Tech, Thomson Reuters and Vator are looking for superstar women (or at least companies that have at least one founding partner who is a woman) to present on stage as part of the Amplify startup competition.
There's only 13 days left to apply. Apply here.
· A meeting with a top VC
· A one-year service to Amazon Web Services
· Usage of a desk at co-working space
· Access to promote the winning start-up to Girls in Tech & Vator’s combined network of over 100,000 people
· 2 Free tickets to VatorSplash
· An interview with TechStars
· Immediate entry to GIT360, Girls in Tech’s Entrepreneur Labs Program in 2014
· A meeting with top angel investor and seasoned entrepreneur. To be announced shortly!
· Seed funding sponsored by a high-tech corporate. To be announced shortly!
AMPLIFY 2013 is hosted by Thomson Reuters’ PartnerConnect West Conference (#AMPLIFY2013). The event is expected to attract more than 1,000 investors over several days, and 300 to 500 on any given day.
We're taking applications until September 17. Apply Now!
Do you want a demo table to get in front of hundreds of investors from 1:30 pm to 7 pm?
Go here to register for a demo table
Just interested in registering for one ticket? Buy your discounted tickets here.