MobileBeat 2012 is on Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Now in it's fifth year, MobileBeat remains rooted in the in-depth exploration of the future of mobile. This year, design is dominating the mobile ecosystem.
So we're gathering industry leaders and UI/UX experts to debate where the biggest opportunities lie, the pitfalls to avoid, and how to leverage smartdesign to get your business ahead. Check out the agenda here.
· Mark Pincus, Founder & CEO, Zynga
· Dave Morin, Co-Founder & CEO, Path
· Hill Ferguson, Head of Mobile, Paypal
· Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
· Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
· Michael Spiegelman, Dir. Product Innovation, Netflix
· Michael Bayle, SVP, ESPN Mobile
· Scott Dadich, VP Digital Development, Conde Nast
· Tom Conrad, Chief Technology Officer, Pandora
· Joff Redfern, Head of Mobile Products, LinkedIn
· Yves Behar, Founder, fuseproject
· Jeff Haynie, CEO and Co-Founder, Appcelerator
· Lars Fjeldsoe-Nielsen, Head of Mobile Biz Dev, Dropbox
· Mike Mohageg, VP of User Experience, Oracle
· Scott Kveton, Co-Founder & CEO, Urban Airship
· Rich Wong, Partner, Accel
· Plus many more!
The "Innovation Competition" will uncover 15 of the hottest new mobile companies as they pitch their products/services live onstage in front of an expert panel of judges and over 1000 attendees. The finalists, chosen from a pool of over 250, will battle it out for our coveted Tesla Award, VentureBeat coverage, and a bunch of other cool prizes.
We're partnering with Zynga for the opening party on the evening of the 10th. Taking place at Zynga Headquarters in SF, we'll keep the day 1 fun and deal-making going with food, drinks, photoboothing, and plenty of games!
You'll benefit from unparalleled networking opportunities with over 1,000 executives throughout the two day program. Join us next week and learn how to win on the new design battleground.
Register here with code "VB-Vator" and save 20%! Hurry though. There's only a small batch of tickets remaining.