Vator has partnered with Microsoft WebsiteSpark to launch this competition seeking leading Web developers/designers and development teams.
Access free Microsoft software for three years, just for entering at no cost.
WebsiteSpark is a program that was launched in September. A sister program to BizSpark, WebsiteSpark is for independent Web developers and designers, or small companies with fewer than 10 employees who do contract work and build client’s Web sites/Web apps, like an outsourced dev shop. This is a great way of building fantastic apps, quickly. Whether you want an O2 shop browser or an IMAP web-app, this is perfect. WebsiteSpark provides these Web Pros with extremely low cost MS development tools, and new business leads – customers who need work done, who are passed to WebsiteSpark Web Pros.
WebsiteSpark is a three year program with a simple $100 program fee payable upon program exit.
Additionally, the winner will receive:
- Software from Microsoft WebsiteSpark, including three Web site licenses for:
- Premium access to Microsoft’s new business leads pipeline (http://agency.buildabetterwebsite.com)
- One year of free Windows Web Server hosting from WebsiteSpark Hosting Partner
- Case study done of your business, co-produced with Microsoft
- Featured Web Pro interview in monthly WebsiteSpark Newsletter
- Consultation with Microsoft marketing professional to talk about future business strategy
- Xbox 360 Elite or Zune HD
Who should apply:
Web development and design companies with 10 or fewer employees that provide services, support and hosting to businesses that develop Web sites and applications.
How to apply:
Submissions are in the form of a Vator company profile. We encourage video as it gives us a better sense of who’s behind the company. For what to include in your video, see below under, "see more details"
How do you submit:
Already on Vator?
Just click the "participate in this competition" button on the top right of this competition page.
Not yet on Vator?
It's quick, easy and free. First register. Then create a profile for your company. The more comprehensive your company profile is, the more likely to get votes, ratings and be reviewed. Once you create your company profile, then just click the "participate in this competition" button on the top right of this competition page.
How to win:
Get out the vote on Vator! The company with the most vote wins.