Vleeo is about discovering and reading ebooks anywhere, anytime, on any device for one low monthly fee.
Problem: The exponential growth of digital books as well as the ability for authors to easily self publish and distribute to online bookstores have created a huge discovery problem for consumers. Authors also find it extremely difficult to get their work noticed in the sea of millions of books.
Solution: The Vleeo platform helps solve discovery in the following ways:
- The subscription model is an excellent discovery tool in that the risk of not liking any book is eliminated. Users can simply return anything they don’t like and download something else.
- Survey shows that 81% of e-reader and tablet owners decide what to read next through friends, families and co-workers. By integrating social media platforms we offer the number one way for readers to find what they want to read.
- Building virtual book clubs that span the globe from New York to Hong Kong to Beijing to Sydney.
- Making recommendations through curated lists that are fun and entertaining to pique users’ curiosity and interest.
- Vleeo taps into a market that falls between retail book consumers and library patrons. People who would not have bought the books but would read them because they are available through on the platform.