Webjobfeeds has integrated the best freelance sites, we have continous flow of business opportunities that could entirely satisfy a big market of softwar, design companies.
Our market is totally diversified and we have included a big range of categories where we group all the opportunities clasified. We also have a great search engine to search for opportunities such as illustrator, .NET, SAP, game develping, mobile services, designer, developer, PHP and many other.
The companies offering services are aware that there is no competition involved on our site if we can clasify information and provide a detailed service to companies or freelancers searching for specific opportunities or maybe attending another kind of bigger market.
We also provide market analysis and research for individuals and companies interested in market flow and specialization.
Address : Mones Roses 6021
Phone : 6985549 - 099172525
Nationality : Uruguaya
Civil status : Married
Email: [email protected]
· Ayudante deIngeniero
Technical degree Issued by
· Software Engineer
University Degree. 5 yearsof studies.
· High School complete (Engineering orientation)
. First Certificate,Cambridge.
. Oxford Examination, Cambridge.
Final project – Systems Engineer.
March 2002 / April 2003
Secretaría del MERCOSUR. Data analysis and prototypesbuilding in C# y ASP.NET.
Hired by City Games
Interactive slot gamesdevelopment
Webpage of the company
Development of global officeand business development site
Hired by Industry Ministry
Infrastructure planning andacquisition
Execution and control of twoimportant projects
OLAP Tools management.
Teaching Logics and FinalProject at UTU
Hired by Startup as projectmanager
In charge of development
In charge of managing SQAteam.
Daily phone report meetingswith the US management team
Requirement Analysis groupplanifications.
Technologies PHP, APEX,CRM(Salesforce platform), JIRA, Eclipse.
Drivers and applicationdevelopment
Hired by TATA ConsultancyServices for colombian project(MHCP).
Interaction with teams in(Chennai) and Colombia.
Oracle ASP.NET C#
2006 / 2007
Technological laboratory ofUruguay.
October 2005 / June 2006
Consulting for thegovernment at UTE
In charge of developing twoprojects
SAP ABAP Course
Hired Services by UCM.
In charge of the new versionof the Fleet Deployment System.
Real time solution built onGenoma (my product).
Complete applicationgeneration, workflow module. CRM
.NET Windows Forms
Windows Services, Sql server,TCP/IP
May 2004 / November 2004
Hired services by SABRE.
Development of internalapplications in PHP and mySQL.
Technical problems Analyst(Airline Solutions Department)
Development of the Webservices project.
March 2004 / May 2004
Hired services by Infocorp(IT – Development Company).
Project manager / Portal fororganization in Puerto Rico.
In charge of two developers.
Development inASP.NET/Content Management Server/ Sql Server 2000.
May2001 / November 2002
Hired services by OCA(Credit card services).
In charge of developing andmaintaining the workflow system that manages the internal development process.
The system evolves the different levels of theorganization, from the management sector to the developing team.
It is actually being used bymore than100 users and involves different technologies such as intranetdeveloping, Message Queue, development of NT Services, SQL Server, COM / DCOM,Active X for web interfaces etc..
Jan2001 – April 2001
Hiredservices by La Vegetariana.
More relevant tasks:
We are on a prototype phase awaiting to hear from our own sources as they might be interested in becoming an international association.
We understand we can make the freelance market significative and provide big tech companies with trends in the market.
- Our business model is to build a huge database of freelance opportunities classify them and as an international association be able to sell services to high tech companies, market regulation institutions, softwasre companies, small business and of course freelancers.
- Still be devoted to the freelancer in search for opportunities, offer resources for them to grow as independent contractors allways having the needed sensibility.
- Perform local associations with government and direct our concerns to our sources of information to grow as a corporation looking for the same objectvies.
- Develop our own software to be able to offer them to international companies in search for dynamic application generation tools.
- Be a reference regarding to market information, latest tech news and product releases.
- As an institution help developing local companies with opportunities offered in a business to business environment.
- Be able to organize information provided by the sources with tags and other elements in order to be able to produce more specific business information.
- Promote our software product in a business model like Magento but with resources being able to create jobs in the freelance market.
We have been indexing information for quite a time right now and we think we have exclusive information to offer to the market.
We have many techniques involved in the indexing of the information offered by the sources some of them have their information clasiffied some of them do not.
We have a wide range of solutions to offer to specific companies searching for fast development of desktop applications.
We are registered at nyc at the stock market.
We have all the legal issues in order at the local market.
We have experience providing customers with applications from GIS, Games, workflow, develpment organization at financial institutions,government and call center solutions.