Art RockX! is a competitive reality tv show, that features studio artists. Each show pits 3 artists against each other, and the audience votes to determine a winner, by online voting and voting at the competition. The show is billed as the hottest art party ever, and filmed in front of a studio audience.
Mysoiree.net is the online e-commerce site for Soiree International, an online art gallery and art event promotion company. The online gallery provides a global retail space where visual artists show and sell their artistic creations directly to shoppers, and the company produces and promotes art events, Soirées, throughout the US. These are entertainment shows, bringing together local and national visual artists in venues across the US, introducing visual art as entertainment. The shows are currently produced in San Francisco and broadcast on Youtube, Vimeo, podcasts, and available on Northern California Comcast downloads.
LYN ELLEN WILLIAMS
817 B Quarry Rd
San Francisco, CA
An accomplished leader and entrepreneur. With a spirit to drive innovative new business, develop new revenue streams, and lead as demonstrated the founding and establishment of Soiree International Inc.
New York University Stern School of Business New York, NY
MBA 2008 Specialization in Entrepreneurship
Youngstown State University Youngstown, OH
M.S. 1995 Engineering Management
University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA B.S. 1991 Materials Engineering
PRACTICAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Project Management
· Sales, Marketing, Network Building
· Presentations and Communication Skills
· Start up Company Experience
· Crisis Management, Quality control, Metrology
· Engineering Expertise
Soirée International Inc., Berkeley, CA
· Founded Soirée International Inc. a company promoting creativity and innovation by discovering artists and innovators who are creating unique designs and functional art and providing a platform for artists to successfully show and sell their work.
· Created an internet marketing campaign that has reached over 50,000 artists and innovators globally, generating an Alexa website ranking and securing an early membership count of more than 300 members to the website prior to launch.
Delphi Packard Electric Systems, Warren, OH
Sr. Project Engineer (2005-Current)
· Developed equipment and tooling to produce electronic products from conception through production launch in the high technology automotive component industry serving original equipment manufacturers.
· Resolved Chinese Manufacturing quality spill during overseas Asian assignment - determined the root cause, implemented a corrective action, contained the problem, protected the customer, and maintained the customer relationship.
· Identified new revenue streams and lead development of revolutionary new metal forming processes to significantly reduce the material and production costs of electrical connectors, resulting in new business wins and future revenue growth.
Sr. Quality Engineer—World Class Manufacturing Facility (1999-2005)
· Created and developed quality systems to maintain a 24-7 manufacturer of metal stamped components producing volumes to support global automotive marker.
· Motivated, lead, and managed people to meet operations, quality, and shipment requirements as a shop floor manager.
Quality Engineer-Start up Manufacturing Facility (1996-1999)
Werner Ladder Company, Greenville, PA (1992-1996)
Process Engineer specializing in Aluminum and Fiberglass Processing
· Developed new technology in fiberglass pultrusion using resin injected tools resulting in 25% cost reduction by reducing raw material and waste.
· Researched and developed improved aluminum casting, and implemented improved water cooling processes reducing manufacturing costs.
· Developed material applications for ladder components, resulting in creation of top selling step ladder using plastic components.
· Culturally Diverse - Extensive business and personal travel abroad including: Asia, Indonesia, Europe, Eastern Europe, and Middle East
· Financial Investor and Business Developer - Knowledge and expertise in valuing companies, through a focus on finance courses at Stern, and personal research and practice
· Proficient at Microsoft office products, MAC, Autocad, Unigraphics
· Award winning Oil Painter
· Public speaker/Presentations - Compelling presenter, seminar organizer. Developed, organized, and produced Entrepreneurship seminar series for NYU Stern alumni panel for current MBA students.
· Six Sigma Black Belt and Shainin Problem Solving Journeyman
Revenue is generated through the webisode and even sponsorship by, corporate sponsors, ad revenue on video downloads, and ticket sales at the event. Through online sales, 10% commission is charged for artwork sold. Commissions of 20% are charged for art sold during the Art RockX! events.
Mysoiree, is the only only gallery that produces and promotes their own art event and reality tv show. In addition the concept of the visual artists as the entertainment is a new avenue in entertainment, not duplicated, as well as the ability to create an event that brings together local talent, national talent, and an e-commerce site to the real world.