- SGB Media Group is a social media marketing firm specializing in the adult industry as well as the progressive political and nonprofit arenas. Heavy experience in retailing, advertising, website & online forum development, niche social networking, affiliate marketing, search optimization, branding and identity, site location, event production & promotion, non-profit fund raising.
- To assist startups, performers, politicians, nonprofits, small businesses and individuals with their social media marketing campaigns, fund raising, brand identity and public relations initiatives.
- * Social Network Profiles & Fan Pages
* Niche Social Networks
* Static Websites
* Adult Pay Sites
* Portal Sites
* eMail/Newsletter Campaigns
* Event Planning & Production
* Website Analytics & SEO
* Affiliate Marketing
* Strategic Alliance Management
* Business Development
* Networking - Power Networker on over 150 Social Networks, Bookmarking and Syndicated Blogs.
* eCommerce - Ten years internet sales experience, eBay Powerseller, Amazon, CafePress, MSN. CC Bill & PayPal business partner, affiliate marketing and proprietary shopping cart administration.
* Social Network Development - Early developer of social networks, discussion forums, Usenet groups and BBS chatrooms.
* Blogging - 7-10 Years experienced blogger with over 20 blogs on mixed major platforms in syndication.
* Packet Aggregation - Early adopter of this journalistic style which is the process of joining multiple packets together into a single transmission unit, in order to reduce the overhead associated with each transmission.
* Strategic Alliance Building - Experienced in propogating formal relationships between two or more parties to pursue a set of agreed upon goals or to meet a critical business need.
* Event Planning & Production - Experienced event planner and producer of specialty events such as trade shows, seminars, concerts, educational events, awards shows, and political fund raisers.
* Media Relations - Experienced medfia relations work with broadcast, print and digital media broadcasters and publishers. Press release writing, editing and distribution along multiple channels. Crisis and reputation management.
Stephen G. Barr
| Team member
Author, Syndicated Columnist, Editor In-Chief and Group Publisher at SGB Media Group. Founder & Executive Director at Startup Hive incubator. Co-Founder & Partner @ The Aria Group, Inc. and CrowdPad, CFO @ Microlaunchers.
References and examples of previous work
Scott E. Cohen (LivePerson, 24/7 Media, GameTrust) - Early Mentor & Lifelong Friend
Alan Lobock (Skymall, The Prowess Group, SelfSelfless.com)