- SGB Media Group is a social media marketing firm specializing in the adult industry as well as the progressive political and nonprofit arenas. Heavy experience in retailing, advertising, website & online forum development, niche social networking, affiliate marketing, search optimization, branding and identity, site location, event production & promotion, non-profit fund raising.
- To assist startups, performers, politicians, nonprofits, small businesses and individuals with their social media marketing campaigns, fund raising, brand identity and public relations initiatives.
- * Social Network Profiles & Fan Pages
* Niche Social Networks
* Static Websites
* Adult Pay Sites
* Portal Sites
* eMail/Newsletter Campaigns
* Event Planning & Production
* Website Analytics & SEO
* Affiliate Marketing
* Strategic Alliance Management
* Business Development
* Networking - Power Networker on over 150 Social Networks, Bookmarking and Syndicated Blogs.
* eCommerce - Ten years internet sales experience, eBay Powerseller, Amazon, CafePress, MSN. CC Bill & PayPal business partner, affiliate marketing and proprietary shopping cart administration.
* Social Network Development - Early developer of social networks, discussion forums, Usenet groups and BBS chatrooms.
* Blogging - 7-10 Years experienced blogger with over 20 blogs on mixed major platforms in syndication.
* Packet Aggregation - Early adopter of this journalistic style which is the process of joining multiple packets together into a single transmission unit, in order to reduce the overhead associated with each transmission.
* Strategic Alliance Building - Experienced in propogating formal relationships between two or more parties to pursue a set of agreed upon goals or to meet a critical business need.
* Event Planning & Production - Experienced event planner and producer of specialty events such as trade shows, seminars, concerts, educational events, awards shows, and political fund raisers.
* Media Relations - Experienced medfia relations work with broadcast, print and digital media broadcasters and publishers. Press release writing, editing and distribution along multiple channels. Crisis and reputation management.
Stephen G. Barr, Editor and Group Publisher at Phoenix based SGB Media Group , a social media marketing firm specializing in digital media content production, publishing and advertising. Over 25 years experience in retailing, advertising, website & online forum development, niche social networking, affiliate marketing, search optimization, branding and identity, site location, event production & promotion, non-profit fund raising. Event planning, promotion, production and MC/Host at public events.
Author, Editor & Publisher of 25-30 syndicated, digital publications utilizing multiple digital distribution channels in conjunction with launching and administrating national advertising campaigns for major Fortune 500 advertisers in partnership with Google, Ning, Facebook, Myspace, Yahoo, DoubleClick, LinkShare, PepperJam and other industry leading third party affiliate networks.
Product development team member from conception to launch on many websites, tangible goods and organizational structure for start ups.
Public relations, retailing, advertising, website & online forum development, niche social networking, blogging, email campaigns, affiliate/performance marketing, search optimization, branding and identity, site location, event production & promotion, non-profit fund raising and tasteful, responsible adult content publishing.
Personal: Single by Choice, Democrat, Progressive, Green, Sex Positive, Fiscal Conservative, Humanist, Taoist
References and examples of previous work
Scott E. Cohen (LivePerson, 24/7 Media, GameTrust) - Early Mentor & Lifelong Friend
Alan Lobock (Skymall, The Prowess Group, SelfSelfless.com)