Pagaille Mobile is a Montréal, Canada-based start-up that designs and markets smart mobile gateway solutions to Telco Operators, Service Providers and Fortune 500 Companies. Our solution strategy includes integrating third-party mobile VAS offerings that benefit from our smart platform.
Our initial offering, Obvio, is a smart mobile telephony gateway that features context sensitive call routing, social network integration, return call scheduling and mobile data back-up and recovery.
Obvio Market Update (November 2010)
- Initial technology validation and deployment go-live scheduled in January 2011 at an Operator (approx. 3M mobile subscribers) in an emergent economy country. The Operator is part of a global European based group that boost + 33M mobile subscribers in 17 other emergent countries.
3rd Party VAS
- Exclusive reseller for a leading Canadian Blackberry Utilities & Tools VAS covering 35+ emergent economies totalling 500M mobile subscribers.
- Market opportunity valued at USD7b/year
- Target users are Mobile professionals, such as executives, consultants, and salespersons. Mobile professionals are away from their primary work location over 25% of the time, and are most likely to experience a high volume of voice calls. IDC estimate global population of mobile professionales at + 120M
- Revenue Model: Revenue sharing with Operators and /or Service Providers as per our initial customer contract (deployment in Q1 2011).
- Sales channels: Operators and Service Providers. Obvio enables Operators to partake into the mobile value chain vs. being limited to piping data only. Obvio provides Operators with a robust and scalable 'trusted partner' platform expandable to host other 3rd party mobile VAS offering.
- Unique mobile productivity features not available to mobile users with existing mobile apps or basic operator offering
- Fully scalable mobile device and O/S agnostic platform
- Obvio is portable to any PBX or VOIP private or public network