Disruptive, game changing, strategic technologies and cloud based solutions for telco's, smart brands managers and innovative retailers. Global reach, global executions. Real customers underway, expanding Globally.
With a strong heritage in the entertainment category, specifically music, the Global Digital Networks management team combines entrepreneurial and corporate experience in the finance, technology and consumer goods sectors to take the leadership position as the Virtual Inventory Management Experts.
Executive Chairman, Group CEO & President
- Finance and marketing background.
- 10 years of self service kiosk business.
- 25 years of entrepreneurial experience.
- Founder or Co-Founder of numerous successful companies in Vending Equipment/Kiosk's, Marketing, Finance and Advertising Industries.
Managing Director & Co-Founder
- 30+ years in music retail sales & marketing.
- 20 years as record industry executive- Dino Music.
- 1999 developed Holborne, Australia’s largest music distributor with over 2,000 active merchants.
Non Exec Director & Strategic Advisor to the Board
- Led MTV Networks into Asia, based in Singapore for 11 years, as President/CEO for MTV Networks Asia Pacific.
- Prior to that he was a founding member of the senior management team for 7 years at MTV Networks in Europe, based in London, for the company’s first launch outside of the USA.
Managing Director Mobile - Global Technical Business Manager
- 20+ years tech business in Asia, based in Sydney.
- Product design and implementation for Digi (Malaysia), Optus, Telstra and many other international telcos.
- Competency in "revenue" generation & executing complex technology implementations.
- Launched first iPhone streaming services in Australia.
- Original Founder of MIA, Roamingsim, Co-Founder Edgematrix Australia. Previous management roles at CIC, IBM, and Promina.
Vice-President, Sales & Market Development
- 21 years business in Asia, based in Singapore.
- 14 years with Kodak, in Product Management, Sales Management, General Management and Marketing roles, regionally and internationally.
- Most recently WW Market Development Manager for Kodak Picture Kiosks in Asia. Pacific.
- Software platform and customisation.
- Content revenue annuities.
- Hardware revenues and royalties.
- Bespoke solutions.
On-going service and support revenues
Robust developed solutions, ubiquity of solution, IP protection and Exclusive Fortune 500 global partner channel contracts secured providing access to retail footprints and mass merchants. Experienced team Ex-CEO of MTV Europe/Asia strategic advisory Board.