What are we?
- Relationship enabling platform (Match maker with a difference)
What do we do?
- Connect people with mutual liking for each other
We help answers questions like:
She loves me, she loves me not?
Will she, won’t she?
We usually like/love/crush on people we know (friends, classmates, colleagues, relatives, acquaintances, senior, junior etc), don't we?
CrushAider was created out of the need for people to express and communicate their love feelings for some one special they know without the fear of rejection, embarrassment and change in the relationship dynamics. Owing to a platform like ours, every one, irrespective of their age, sex, status and location can express and communicate their special feelings to that some one special, privately, and without disclosing their identity.
Fear of rejection if the feeling is one sided
- No matter how small, rejections are always painful
Embarrassment if the feeling is one sided or unreciprocated
- People often regret expressing their feelings when they realize the feelings are unreciprocated.
- They often become a topic of gossip and jokes among friends
Change in relationship dynamics if feeling is unreciprocated
- Friendly relationships get strained
- People start feeling uncomfortable around each other (uncomfortable environment)
- Sometimes a group of friends even fall apart
Lack of artful expression
- When proposing or expression feelings even the most gifted orators fall short of words
- What should I say? How should I say it? Are often the questions.
- People run from pillar to post to find artful ways to express their feelings.
Express feeling without
- Disclosing identity
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of embarrassment
- Change in relationship dynamics
Innovative and creative means to express feelings
- Write a beautiful text message or choose from suggested messages & add a photograph, audio or video to convey your feelings
Use medium of your choice & knowledge to express - Email, Facebook, Mobile Phone
- Email - If you know the email Id of person use CrushAider.com
- Face book - If the person is your face book friend use CrushAider’s face book app
- Mobile Phone No.- If you only know the mobile phone no. of the person then express feelings using short code based SMS service
The same model will be emulated on mobile phones wherein users will able to express romantic feelings using mobile phone numbers instead of email. It will be a short code based premium SMS service.
How Are We Different From Other Platforms?
CrushAider differentiators primarily include
- The Having Known Factor (between people)
- Easy & innovative way of expression (text, photograph, audio, video)
- Privacy Varied medium of choice & knowledge for expression of love (website, facebook, mobile SMS)
We are not a regular dating or blind match making platform
- Crushaider.com, the way it operates is very synonymous with reality: we usually like/love/crush on people we know (friends, classmates, colleagues, relatives, acquaintances, senior, junior etc), don't we?
- This platform, like other dating sites is not for indiscriminate attempt at dating strangers.
Now every one, every where can express feeling without any fear
- It is so easy to like/love anyone but so difficult to approach and express. Owing to a platform like this, every one, irrespective of their age, gender, status and location can express and communicate their special feelings to that someone special, privately & securely.
Customer life time value is greater for CrushAider as an average person has more then 4 affairs/ relationships in their life time.
Globally 3.0 billion youth
- 1.5 billion youth under the age group of 25
- 2.8 billion youth mobile phone users globally
- 450 million youth use internet regularly
In India 520 million youth
- 315 million youth below the age group of 25
- 280 million youth mobile phone users in India
- 45 million youth use internet regularly
Annual youth spend
- $ 239 billion in America
- $ 40 billion in India
Valentines day spending
- $ 18.6 billion in America
- $ 2.7 billion in India
Go-to Market Strategy & Competetion
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc, Blogs, Online reviews
Free traditional media coverage & events
- Print, Radio, Television, Startup events, Youth events, College & School fests
- Schools, Colleges, Word of Mouth
- Initiating silicon wrist band based global ‘I love’ campaign powered by CrushAider.com
Strategic partnership with youth brands co-promotion or cross promotion
- Hallmark, Axe Deo, Pepe, Cafe Coffee day, Gaming sites etc
- No direct competition but barrier to entry is low
- Cash gift vouchers, virtual gifts, and other goodies
- Premium short code based SMS service
- Online display, CPC, CPM ads
- T-shirts, caps, toys, etc
How it works?
You can express a crush on the person you like by adding their name and email address on CrushAider. We contact such person(s) you have added on your behalf, and without disclosing your identity, we inform them that ‘Someone has a Crush on them.’
We then invite them to use our website to express crush on people/person they like by adding their name and email address.
Now, if there is a Mutual Crush between both the parties we connect them. However, if that is not the case, we do not disclose identities of the parties involved to each other.
We are not a regular dating, blind match making or a matrimonial platform.
Supriya Dixit MBA from Symbiosis International University. Prior to this Supriya Co- Founded Thelearningmantra.com, Bloggeng.com & Edutainment Television
Vikram Singh BBA and Post Graduate in Marketing Managment from Symbiosis International University.
Karanvir Singh a seed stage investor, MBA from Symbiosis institute of Business Managment. Prioir to this Karanvir Co-Founded Thelearningmantra.com, Bloggeng.com and Edutainment Television.
He has also invested in Bschool.co
Cash gift vouchers, virtual gifts, and other goodies
Premium short code based SMS service
Online display, CPC, CPM ads
T-shirts, caps, toys, etc
Young and experienced founder comprising both genders