Appscend is a collection of software tools, integrated into a unified, web-based dashboard, that offers anyone the opportunity to build, deploy, manage and monetize native, cross platform mobile applications.
For publishers and marketers alike, mobile has become a distribution channel that offers an unprecedented level of interaction and connection with users, therefore opening up new paths for monetization and awareness.
The development of feature-rich, cross platform mobile applications is, however, still a fragmented and a costly, time consuming process. And there are few relevant management and intelligence tools for the applications out there.
Appscend solves this problem by offering an online, cloud-powered dashboard for application deployment and management. This helps our customers save time and, therefore, money by simplifying every step in an application's lifecycle - from rapid development and deployment to content management, to monetization and analytics.
The tools that we offer so far are:
- the application builder, a drag and drop app design and deployment tool with features yet unique to Appscend like the QR scanner module or the Layar-based AR module
- the cloud-based, hosted, Content Management System that integrates in one click with most online content platforms (Youtube, Picasa, Flickr, Soundcloud etc.) and features content creation and moderation tools
- our Push Notifications server
- the Social activity tracking panel, giving our customers insights on how users are interacting using their app
- streamlined In-App Purchases, another feature unique to Appscend
- the hosted Ad management system, integrated with the largest mobile ad networks on the market
Sebastian Vaduva (1986), shareholder, 34% of the company, engineering and economical background, 5 years of experience working in the digital / new media industry, currently holds the position of C.E.O
Andrei Marinescu (1986), shareholder 33% of the company, 7 years of experience in programming currently holds the position of C.T.O
Gabriel Dobocan (1986), shareholder 33% of the company, engineering background, 8 years of experience in programming, currently holds the position of Chief Software Architect.
Our product is targeting to major customer groups: B2C & B2B. For each, we have developed a strategy in order to accommodate specific needs and maximize the ROI.
1) B2C: One time setup fee & Monthly Maintenance model: Clients sign up on www.appscend.com and access our platform's interface. They can than design, build and experience the look & feel of their app using our test client directly on their devices for free. They will only pay the setup fee once they are decided they want to release their app into the App Store.
2) B2B: Annual fee and clear upfront pricing for app packages: The Enterprise License is a great solution for large companies in need of a complete and powerful mobile platform. It features yearly upfront pricing and additional benefits such as: on location training and strategizing, dedicated support, SDK access, white label service and many other benefits in order to ensure high quality outcome.
Our belief is the mobile should be a unique, personal experience. Hence, our vision is for Appcend to be not a simple app creator, but a mobile experience igniter.
We build the tools that allow anyone to engage users and create smart, adaptive mobile interactions that generate results. Creativity should not be bounded by technology, but draw from it all the instruments it needs to create and perfect.
We choose quality over mass, and we will not let Appcend become a "app cloning" service. This is our mission, and over the next years we believe that the way we will integrate technology and vision will be the thing that will separate us from all of our competitors and make Appcend stand out.