WatchMojo.com - a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Mojo Supreme Network - is one of the largest producers, publishers and syndicators of video content for broadband platforms, including the Web, wireless and out-of-home digital video markets.
We produce original video programming across the Automotive, Education, Fashion, Film, Food, Gambling, Health, Music, Politics & Economy, Space, Sports, Technology and Travel categories
We syndicate content to the largest file sharing social networks and video portals, distributors include: AOL, Blinkx, Blip, Brightcove, ClipSyndicate, Daily Motion, Facebook, GoFish, Google Video, Handheld Entertainment Zvue, Hulu, Imeem, Joost, LiveVideo, MSN.com and MSN Soapbox, MySpaceTV, Putfile, Revver, Roo Networks, Sevenload, Sumo, CNET's TV.com, Veoh, Vimeo, vSocial's Vmix, Voxant's Newsroom, Yahoo Video, and YouTube.
In addition to creating original content, we acquire rights to create made-for-web programming. Here's a recent partnership with NCAA, for example.
The 30,000 view is as follows:
- 12 categories: Automotive, Education, Fashion, Film, Food, Health, Music, Politics & Economy, Space & Science, Sports, Technology and Travel
- 30 or so subcategories.
- 3,500 videos published, 4,000 in all including pipeline
- 100 to 200 hours of programming
- Average length: 1 to 3 minutes.
- 99% is in English, with 1% being in French and Spanish, with plans for content in German, Mandarin, etc.
Ashkan Karbasfrooshan (CEO)