The LiquidTalk Solution allows an enterprise to easily push audio/video content such as sales training, product information or corporate and customer communication directly to the mobile devices of remote employees:
- Enterprise customers are provided with a secure, hosted, branded web application that centralizes access to proprietary audio and video business content.
- Administrators can easily assign and push content to specific employees, resellers, partners or other users, organize it into playlists and review usage details. Mobile employees can receive assigned content even if they never access the web application.
- Enterprise media content can be synched to BlackBerry, iPod or iPhone. Synching occurs wired or wirelessly and once completed, users can access content on a device without an internet connection.
- Users can create and distribute on-the-fly audio content using our Phone-In feature.
- Managers can broadcast urgent business communication directly to the cell phones of hundreds or thousands of employees using our Phone-Out service. Audio information is sent in a phone call with optional user-interactive surveys.
A more connected, engaged workforce is a more productive workforce
What's in it for you?
- Empower mobile employees to control where and when knowledge transfer happens.
- Release workers from laptops and time-shift the delivery of actionable information so that cracks in the day can be put to productive use.
- Enable top performers and subject matter experts able to efficiently, instantly share best practices and business intelligence.
- Accelerate new hire ramp-up and replicate winning techniques across the organization.
- Create a sense of community that helps retain talent.
- Build a selling edge through improved customer interaction.
Increased productivity can directly impact top-line results
"If sales professionals could gain just 12 more minutes of productive time each day, top-line revenue would grow by 2 percent for the typical organization."
- Greg Harper, President, employee mobility consultancy Runzheimer International