About 2tor, Inc.
2tor, Inc. partners with top-tier universities to deliver rigorous, selective graduate programs online. Founded in 2008 by a unique team of education veterans, the company provides universities with the web technologies, infrastructural support and capital needed to compete in a space previously dominated by mediocre online programs. 2tor is one of the highest-funded education technology start-ups in the United States. The company has partnered with prestigious research universities to deliver the following groundbreaking online degree programs:
- MAT@USC: Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
- MSW@USC: Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- Nursing@Georgetown: Master's in Nursing from Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
- MBA@UNC: Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPA@UNC: Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's School of Government