If you are seeking Qualified Purchaser status,
please indicate that you meet one of the requirements below by checking the applicable investor status
button on the AVIN sign-up page.
Below is the SEC's definition of a Qualified Purchaser.
Qualified Purchaser. Section 2(a)(51) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 contains the definition of
a "Qualified Purchaser". For purposes of making investments via AVIN, the relevant categories of
Qualified Purchasers are:
- Any natural person who owns $5,000,000 or more in net investments;
- Any person, acting for his own account or for the accounts of other qualified purchasers who, in
the aggregate, owns and invests on a discretionary basis, not less than $25,000,000 in net investments;
- Any family-owned organization or entity that owns $5,000,000 or more in net investments; and
- Any trust that was not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, as to
which each trustee and person who contributed assets to the trust meets the requirements under
(1), (2) or (3) above.
- No person will be accepted as a purchaser prior to the closing of an offering.
- Ackrell Capital reserves the right to reject any Offer to Buy, in whole or in part, or to allot any
prospective purchaser a smaller allocation than requested by such prospective purchaser. Any
representation to the contrary is unauthorized and may not be relied upon.
- The portion of each deal that is offered to investors is at the discretion of Ackrell