If you are seeking Accredited Investor status,
please confirm that you satisfy one of the requirements listed below by checking the applicable investor
status button on the AVIN sign-up page.
Below is the SEC's definition of an Accredited Investor.
Accredited Investor. Rule 501(a) of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933 provides the
categories of "Accredited Investors". For purposes of the investments being offered via AVIN, the
relevant categories of Accredited Investors are:
- Any director, executive officer, or general partner of the issuer of the securities being offered or
sold, or any director, executive officer or general partner of a general partner of that issuer;
- Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person's spouse,
exceeds $1,000,000, excluding the person's principal residence;
- Any natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most
recent years or joint income with that person's spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years
and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;
- Any trust with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of
acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase of the securities is directed by a person who has
such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that such person is capable of evaluating
the merits and risks of the prospective investment;
- Any organization that was not formed for the purpose of acquiring the securities being sold, with
total assets in excess of $5,000,000; and
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are Accredited Investors.
- No person will be accepted as a purchaser prior to the closing of an offering.
- Ackrell Capital reserves the right to reject any Offer to Buy, in whole or in part, or to allot any
prospective purchaser a smaller allocation than requested by such prospective purchaser. Any
representation to the contrary is unauthorized and may not be relied upon.
- The portion of each deal that is offered to investors is at the discretion of Ackrell